• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Second FN FAL | Jaeger | Dynamic keeps re-appearing in inventory

simplecat

Apr 27, 2015
Russian Federation
docs.google.com
I know its not a big deal, but its really annoying. I've already asked support for a few times and they were kindly removing it but it seems it just keeps reappearing in my inventory every time i launch the game.
Would it be possible to make it craftable so i could get rid of the dupe for good?

fwfdf1reman

Aug 11, 2016
Joshua, TX.
I too have a second one. I also get the gold crates spawning in to my inventory like a virus. 1,2 sometimes three a day AND that's without opening the vault to count dosh earned. Another thing whacked in KF2 world I guess. I still say we need a "Trash" it button or something as this inventory is getting to be too much!

®omano

Grizzled Veteran
May 14, 2009
France
www.hellsoldiers.tk
They never get it right. I have multiple indestructible duplicates for many items earned during events for example..
Here is a quick list of items I have in duplicates actually:
- Rising Storm 2 Vietnam Deluxe exclusives (I only have two copies, look at my friend inventory he had dozen copies..)
- Mark 7 Suit Elite (when same friend never received his edit: he actually received it, one day as I can now see it in his inventory) but it's not even consistent, because the helmet I only have one
- Steampunk Outfit Bundle
- Horzine Elite 9mm (all colors but the white I only have one of it..)
- FN FAL Jaeger Dynamic
- maybe more...

Last edited:

MORDRED

Nov 25, 2010
United States Of Russia
Same here. We need that destroy button or ability to recycle such items as well.
I have these duplicates and it bugs me from time to time:
-Steampunk Outfit Bundle
-Cyberpunk Event Helmet & Outfit
-FN FAL Jaeger Dynamic