• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Seasonal keeps resetting the progress made

RegentGand

Jul 3, 2022
XBOX series x : reset happened once during the last seasonal, but Tidal Terror, I’m on my 4th reset to zero for the seasonal events. Any items collected as part of the weekly I still have. The weekly also resets to say it’s incomplete again and all dosh and prizes/ crates I still have, but it’s difficult collect the seasonal reward when all progress gets reset. Any others having a similar problem?

Same happened to me this season for seasonal achievements. But it's fine, they've had this issue since at the very least winter 2020 (Sanitarium + Matriarch) update, they've even given the prize (FN FAL skin AFAIR) to everyone because there were so many reports about the progress reset.

I would guess the bug is still present and is deeded as not worth finding where it is.

Upvote 0
Seems the only way to avoid the reset bug was to complete the seasonal in one session, took approx 6 hours, but got the rewards. What seems to happen is that I log in with my account (normal process), check the dailies, start playing, but after a game or two the dailies change, at this point it seems that the weekly (which can also change depending when I login of course) and the seasonal reset their progress. Not sure if it’s linked to the ‘terrible’ quick resume feature or not. Tried logging out and then back in again, but it also reset once. Now I go into the game, log in, log out, go to xbox home, kill the game (exit game), restart the game and log in and then play. Note: tried deleting local cache to, but it didn’t recover and lost progress soon after. Also it doesn’t do it all the time, just occasionally, when the dailies reset during a session. Only since I had this 4 times this season, gave ai placed this post (and once during the Xmas event).

Upvote 0