• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Screenshots garbled

Oleg

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 16, 2006
Hi, as of couple weeks ago I notice my RO screenshots are garbled ie only about 25% of the screen area is captured and it seems to be interlaced with the other 25%, making it barely recognizable. Around 50% of the screen (lower half) is not captured at all. The game works fine.

Now this happened either after I installed new drivers for my video card, or after the latest RO update, or something else. I have nVidia 7600 GT, drivers are 91.47.

I am sorry I cannot provide more data for troubleshooting, is anyone else having this problem? Since RO does not have some sort of master server stats, I use screenshots to remember the most pleasant games I participated in :eek:) I would install new drivers if someone can confirm it would solve the problem.

Those awnswers are correct , there is nothing wrong with your system , card or drivers , I experianced the same thing , after updating drivers , the screenshot being interlaced , is quite common & from the way it was explained to me , it is because your vid card & drivers are exceeding the capability of the game engines screenshot function , thus resulting in interlaced screenshots , you can either get whatever gaphics program you like to deinterlace them afterwords , or just get a small program called fraps & run it in your system tray it will take perfect screenshots for you & is extremely light on resources

Upvote 0