• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

:D

f15aa3b4.jpg

c1ac338f.jpg

33639106.jpg

ac8e2adf.jpg

I always die in amusing ways. :V

Upvote 0
Personally, I think it's somewhat an improvement over Theatre of War. Performance has been improved by alot, the sounds now pack a punch, and the authenticity is nice, but it still is slow paced and very difficult at times. If you're also not that interested in the North African theatre, then you might find it more boring than the first game.

Upvote 0
Personally, I think it's somewhat an improvement over Theatre of War. Performance has been improved by alot, the sounds now pack a punch, and the authenticity is nice, but it still is slow paced and very difficult at times. If you're also not that interested in the North African theatre, then you might find it more boring than the first game.

Was just looking at some screens of both of the games mentioned does it play like the old close combats at all?

Upvote 0
The Counterfeiters

The Counterfeiters

I saw this the other night and was surprised I had not heard about it before as it is based on a true story and I happen to like nonfiction.
I was discussing it with guys at work and was again surprised to hear that some will pass on it because it is in subtitles.
I say, so what, a good movie is a good movie. Subtitles add another dynamic and in this case, imo, couldn't have been done any other way.

So my question is, have you heard/seen this story/movie before and what are your thoughts on subtitles.

Heres a trailer I found on youtube and by the way, the actor in the lead role did an excellent job. Very good film.

YouTube - The Counterfeiters

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I saw this the other night and was surprised I had not heard about it before as it is based on a true story and I happen to like nonfiction.
I was discussing it with guys at work and was again surprised to hear that some will pass on it because it is in subtitles.
I say, so what, a good movie is a good movie. Subtitles add another dynamic and in this case, imo, couldn't have been done any other way.

So my question is, have you heard/seen this story/movie before and what are your thoughts on subtitles.

Heres a trailer I found on youtube and by the way, the actor in the lead role did an excellent job. Very good film.

YouTube - The Counterfeiters

I've seen it, very good movie. I think it's called Die Falscher or something in German. I was suprised to find out that it was based on a true story. Never heard about it before.

Upvote 0
this game looks amazing, good replay value though?

Yes, in my opinion anyways. If you finish the campaign, or play all the single missions, there's an in-game editor that's really easy to use and it provides for hours of fun and possibilities. The Operation Flashpoint and Armed Assault community has also been known for its extensive modding community.

Upvote 0