• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Some Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood action...looks great, and is pretty good so far!

bib1.jpg

bib2u.jpg

bib3.jpg

bib4.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I just got the game and played through the first level. I'll go jump in MP right now and play for a bit. Full report shortly!

I bought it because I tried the first one through a friend and loved it, so I thought I'd support the devs this go-round.

EDIT: Been trying to play, can't seem to join...there's like 6 servers and trying to join anyone of them I get a "connection timed out" error. Apparently this is widespread...so I guess I'll wait on a patch?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Bound in Blood is easily the best Western game I've ever played, and an enjoyable FPS. I haven't tried the multiplayer, but the singleplayer story is really good, so I don't think they put alot of focus on the multiplayer portion.
Seconded. It's GREAT so far. I especially loved stalking through the corn fields with knives! :D

Western FPS's are an overlooked genre, and are really a great world to develop a game in. I loved GUN as well, though it was nowhere near as polished as this.

Upvote 0
I'm enjoying Bound in blood though I haven't played any MP yet. SP is about 5 1/2 hrs long but I'm going to play through again.

The main characters are brothers, Ray and Thomas and you can play as either with both having different perspectives and some items the other brother cannot use. So you can play through as one brother and then again as the other or however you so choose.

There is no lean function but it does have a cover system that lets you lean out with the mouse which is a little different but easy to learn.

As far as graphics go it does look good. With SP I'm playing it on a dual core 2.33ghz with an nvidia 9800gtx and 3gb of ram @ 1680x1050 maxed. Graphics are not high on my list but it does look pretty good. imo

There is an auto aim with dual pistols but all else is pretty much normal though the cannon on one level is a bit tricky at first.
You are required to stop troops from crossing a river on rafts and though the cannon does have crosshairs, the balls fall way short and it does take some time to site it in.

It has some strong language with some pretty funny lines and the shootouts, one on one, are a bit tricky at first too using your mouse to pull from your holster.

I Like realism team based games the most but this is a nice break to just have some fun. I would have to say it was probably catered more to consoles but seeing as westerns are an overlooked genre, the SP is a refreshing good time.

Upvote 0