• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Some of the new vehicles have interiors
arma22009-05-3000-01-13-40.jpg

arma22009-05-2923-41-00-35.jpg
:cool:

Upvote 0
Yeah, there's an English language patch out, although as far as I can tell there's still a few things which need translation. Does the job though.

After spending a couple of hours playing around in the editor I'm pretty impressed. Visually it's amazing, the environments and units look fantastic. I've yet to try out the campaign, although from what I'm hearing there's lots of issues there. If I'm honest I'd wait until the 505 release in a few weeks time, and see what kind of reaction it gets before you think about buying.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Those Specnaz look ****ing sexy!
All these screenshots make it really hard for me to wait for the 505 release, especially sine there is a language patch out :eek:
But after the 505 release the German version can be played in good English, correct? And not just from a 'shabby' fan translation?
Also, how is the gore, does it look cut? Wound textures etc?
Or are those cut out from the German version?
I am THIS close to ordering the game from Germany :D

Upvote 0
The settings in those screens were pretty much maxed out, 2.5k view distance. Pretty smooth messing around in the editor, but during a proper mission (especially in urban areas) it stutters a fair bit. Just about playable, but not great. I'm running a Q6600, 3GB RAM and an ATI 4870 1GB. At any rate, it definitely runs a lot better than ArmA does with the same settings. The gore seems identical to ArmA.

Upvote 0
Thanks guys.
Any word out on the possibility of translations by BIS being available after the 505 release though?
I think it happened with ArmA that way as well, and i recall an English dude who was living in Germany asking about that too.
But i cant remember the answer he got :p
That's like the only thing that is stopping me right now, possible bugs be damned.

Upvote 0