• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Kane & Lynch: Deadmen
kaneandlynch2007-11-1916-48-39-31.jpg

kaneandlynch2007-11-1916-55-39-81.jpg

kaneandlynch2007-11-1917-02-48-25.jpg

Upvote 0
eh, I never cared much for blitzkrieg, it seemed more... well "gamey" I guess, especially blitzkrieg 2.

Sudden strike felt like you had to think things through before you could pull off a well executed maneuver (in fact, I had to explain a plan of action, which involved drawing maps and forces and arrows very much like they do already, in the first one before I could beat a certain mission)

Upvote 0
Well I disliked Blitzkrieg 2,but Blitz 1 wasn't really a rash tank-rush game either.There's a big difference between the two.

I played the demo of BK2 about a minute then quit:eek:;)

A bit off-topic but could someone tell me what the most "normal" difficulty level in SS2 is? If I remember right there are recruit, private, officer and general.

Upvote 0
Nazis, hot girls in latex, undeads, sci-fi monsters, and a knight as an end-boss. Apart from old-west gunslingers - what more can you ask for?:D

Great game. I loved almost every minute of it. Almost. I didn't like that I had to redo that one checkpoint in teh village twice times because I always shot "Carl". He busts out of his damn door, waits a bit to give you enough time to shoot him and then he explains: "Psst. Dont shoot. I'm Carl." Can't he say that before he opens the door?
On repeated play-thoughs I always quicksaved right before I got back down from that tower right besides his house after I knifed the sniper up there so I could kill Carl at least once without having to re-kill (nice word, innit?) someone else!:D

Upvote 0
Nazis, hot girls in latex, undeads, sci-fi monsters, and a knight as an end-boss. Apart from old-west gunslingers - what more can you ask for?:D

Aye, it's like some very bad B-quality movie that's so overdone it's actually epic :D

And actually RTCW is one of the few FPS games that you can actually play bit "stealthy" way and there was one mission where sounding of an alarm ended up in mission failure. Besides, it's quite challenging game overall (atleast on hardest difficulty).

I remember these complaints that those damm zombies are ruining the game or such. Dunno why but if we don't count those aggressive ones in the end of the game they are so damm easy. And those MC skeletors are even more easier :p

wolfz1ib8.jpg

Hmm... I wonder what they are up to :rolleyes:

wolfz2gx9.jpg

Gotta love these walking powerplants.

wolfz3cn9.jpg

I SEE YOU!

wolfz5lj7.jpg

wolfz4ar0.jpg

German miniguns ftw.

wolfz7jr1.jpg

Upvote 0
That trashy foot is priceless, btw. You know, that "kick" function, where that silly foot drives into few. You have to post a screenshot of that too although it really has to be seen in motion!:D

Yeah, one of the few FPS games where you can actually kick doors open (and quite useful to kick enemies in the head while you reload) :D

I'l try to remember that.

Upvote 0
"......quite an interesting little toy, isnt it?"

RTCW, as said before, had it all. It plays on every rumour of strange nazi behaviour and exaggarates it to an extreme.

I'd like to try sudden strike 2, but being real-time it may well do my head in.
I tried 'soldiers, heroes of WW2' the other day and found i couldn't keep up with it. I'm getting too old for RTS i recon.

Whats the best turn based ww2 around at the mo?

Best turn based? I would have to say the Combat Mission series. I've never played a battle or campaign that I didn't thoroughly enjoyed.

But even though the sudden strike is real-time, dont let that scare you. Its actually quite slow. It takes alot of planning and actual in-game scouting to pull of succesful missions. In fact, Ive only actually ever beat one campaign in the game. Trust me though, its very much worth a look into.

Upvote 0