• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Now with momentum transfer, and Leonidas Bash Icon. :D

Shot00301.jpg

Upvote 0
I remember that map, it was pretty cool. First needed to cap 3 bunkers and then a command bunker or something, with a huge metal door which you could block by closing it everytime the enemy tried to open it.
I think you're thinking about the wrong map, that is spartakovka (traktor factory, repair shop, nade alley). The one you're thinking about is dingbats map(i think), Red God of War

Last edited:
Upvote 0
My first thought was that this looks too awesome to be Ostfront. Of course it does, it's teh MOD! :cool:

Hahah, see that flying ragdoll with the bad neckbeard, that for reference is my face :D they put me in the game when they were asking for people to post pics of themselves to use as alternate heads.

Always enjoyed watching the pastiest German on the ostfront killing ruskis (not exploding so much tho :p)

Upvote 0
Hahah, see that flying ragdoll with the bad neckbeard, that for reference is my face :D they put me in the game when they were asking for people to post pics of themselves to use as alternate heads.

Always enjoyed watching the pastiest German on the ostfront killing ruskis (not exploding so much tho :p)
No way. ahahaha.

By the way, the faces used to be way better in the Mod (not talking about animations, like blinking eyes, etc...).

Always an immersion breaker in Ostfront when I notice that this ruskie's face is Xancerman's. >_>

Last edited:
Upvote 0
That film brought a smile to my face. So simple yet cool

It made me want to give the pyro a hug and take him home and be my friend in a Calvin and Hobbes sort of way :eek:

Reminds me of another one i saw when everyone on a server went the same class and just ran about smacking each other. Looked pretty good to see 20 heavys boxing or 20 scouts jumping round like a of kids on crack. :D

Upvote 0