• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

I dunno, i hated HD but loved HD2 lol

HD2 is just easier to pick up and jump into imo.
I love both.

Only the crazy thing is, when I first played H&D, I just hated it.
The second time, I found out you could actually play in first-person and you could destroy trees! :D

Hidden & Dangerous 2 has much smoother and balanced gameplay and controls.

Hidden & Dangerous was way too buggy, the controls were ****y, and even then the graphics were laughable when you had games like Half-Life.

Upvote 0
One does not simply walk into Minas Morgul!

minasmorgulfs9.jpg

After one hour of playing around against two brutal AI's, only one cave troll managed to actually get past the main gate.

Upvote 0
The second time, I found out you could actually play in first-person and you could destroy trees! :D
If you want to destroy trees, play "Delta Force X-treme". It seems to a remake of the old Delta Force games with the newer engine. I only played the demo for 10 minutes then I uninstalled it because it was soooo bad. The only thing that was actually bad enough to be funny was that you could destroy trees with one single shot from your rifle.
You shoot at a tree once and it breaks in two halfs. Rediculous...:D

I like H&D2 better than the first one too. The first one os free, so I downloaded it to see what its like, but it was too clumsy and cumbersome for me. The bland graphics didn

Upvote 0
Hidden & Dangerous was way too buggy, the controls were ****y, and even then the graphics were laughable when you had games like Half-Life.
If you played the Deluxe Edition (which is also freely available by now, they kind of released the full game as a "demo" for H&D2), it has some super pimped-up graphics, using some "new" DX7 (the original was merely DX6) lightning and stuff :)

Upvote 0
One does not simply walk into Minas Morgul!

minasmorgulfs9.jpg

After one hour of playing around against two brutal AI's, only one cave troll managed to actually get past the main gate.

Is that bfme1 or 2?

bfme2 looks much nicer and has more functionality.
Saying that i still like bfme1 despite ****ing at anything harder than easy/medium :p

Upvote 0