• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Is the new SOF out already?
Yes it is. It came out today.

Its a port of the console versions though and its a budget title. lol

- You can't tweak the graphics for performance. You can only reduce the rez.
- You can't text chat on multiplayer
- theres no screenshot button (I had to use fraps)
- when entering your mp name, you need to use an onscreen keyboard because it will not allow you to type with you regular keyboard.

I was supposed to pick Kane & Lynch today but it got delayed to 20th. :( So i got this for the time being

Upvote 0
The game is violent though. I'll give it that.

I like the guns too. :)
sof32007-11-1418-47-21-01.jpg

Upvote 0
I like to think of myself as being capable of handling gore,but SoF III just crossed the good taste line long ago...
Heck,the game itself seems poorly made,not to mention the over-the-top dismemberments to keep a generation of 4th graders amused.

What, you didnt enjoy blowing the intestines out of of people in with a Desert Eagle then watch them fall over and scream like mother****er? :D
Stuff like that cant honestly disgust me lol, i just laugh at it. If you get child abuse like in The Witcher (wich is not seen but hey, who the heck wants to?), i find that far more disturbing even it its not viewable, then arms and legs made of pixels flying everywhere :rolleyes:

Anyways, some Operation Flashpoint screens with FFUR mod 2.5 :)
ffurfirefightfa8.jpg

Dragging a wounded teammate back to a medic during a firefight over 300 meters.

ffurm249sawfi3.jpg

Hosing down a treeline for suppressing fire. (quite funny though, when you get shot around a lot, sometimes your character automatically drops down to the ground, some kind of suppression effect :) )

ffurseizeandholdwo9.jpg

After destroying the enemy positions, we now have to hold on to it against soviet counter-attacks.

ffurmodjb9.jpg

Intro to the Red Hammer expansion, FFUR style :) As some of you might notice, they altered not only models, weapons, and other gameplay-related stuff but also the terrain. More and different bushes, etc.

It's quite funny though when you are dragging people around, as you are being considered as a vehicle. While dragging, you get the option to turn the engine off and you can refuel at refueling trucks ^^
Who wants beer when you can have motor oil, eh?

Upvote 0
I realise this is somewhat necromantical, but what game is this?

My god, this is ..... this is like blasphemy! :eek:

haha, just kidding with ya, its just alot of the old members here are fans of this game.

ITS COMBAT MISSION: BARBAROSSA TO BERLIN. Only the most realistic strategy war game ever created. Its definantly worth a purchase.

Upvote 0