• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

A secret mission in HL2 is completing the game with this garden gnome (then sending him into space).
It's not easy...

ep2_outland_010000.jpg

ep2_outland_01a0014.jpg

ep2_outland_050002.jpg

Upvote 0
A secret mission in HL2 is completing the game with this garden gnome (then sending him into space).
It's not easy...

Lmfao, this is exactly what I did the first time through (which was also on Hard difficulty). There's just something about that little gnome I just can't resist... oh, and the things he says really helped me along my journey too. Wait, he does talk, doesn't he? :p

I only started taking screenshots towards the end but here's a few of the better ones. I'm planning to go through the game again and make a video compilation with the gnome ruining every memorable moment in the game. Then I'll send it to Gabe Newell and demand that lugging a gnome through the entire EP2 should give you an achievement award!

Upvote 0
Lmfao, this is exactly what I did the first time through (which was also on Hard difficulty). There's just something about that little gnome I just can't resist... oh, and the things he says really helped me along my journey too. Wait, he does talk, doesn't he? :p

I only started taking screenshots towards the end but here's a few of the better ones. I'm planning to go through the game again and make a video compilation with the gnome ruining every memorable moment in the game. Then I'll send it to Gabe Newell and demand that lugging a gnome through the entire EP2 should give you an achievement award!

lmao. What's htat? you got to carry that dued with the gravity gun during all the missions? :eek: :D

Upvote 0
I found this gnome at the very start of the game in a small shed while Alyx blabbered on about power cords or something. So I picked it up and started taking it with me. I was pleasantly surprised when it was able to go through loading zones with me so I carried it through the entire game, naturally. :p I believe it's the only gnome in all of EP2 as well.

The hardest parts were driving areas because the gnome would always fall out around corners. Alyx kept hogging the front seat the whole time too. :( Maybe in EP3 he'll get his own little car seat in the back. Or permanently replace Alyx. :D

Upvote 0