• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Oldih

Glorious IS-2 Comrade
Nov 22, 2005
Finland
Now all we need to do is to get Spartan and Babylonian player models and swords and SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Kenza

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Sweden
I remember that map, it was pretty cool. First needed to cap 3 bunkers and then a command bunker or something, with a huge metal door which you could block by closing it everytime the enemy tried to open it.
I think you're thinking about the wrong map, that is spartakovka (traktor factory, repair shop, nade alley). The one you're thinking about is dingbats map(i think), Red God of War

Last edited:

Zoring

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Perth, Western Australia
My first thought was that this looks too awesome to be Ostfront. Of course it does, it's teh MOD! :cool:
Hahah, see that flying ragdoll with the bad neckbeard, that for reference is my face :D they put me in the game when they were asking for people to post pics of themselves to use as alternate heads.

Always enjoyed watching the pastiest German on the ostfront killing ruskis (not exploding so much tho :p)

Athena

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Are You in that Mood Yet!?
www.inforcers.org
Hahah, see that flying ragdoll with the bad neckbeard, that for reference is my face :D they put me in the game when they were asking for people to post pics of themselves to use as alternate heads.

Always enjoyed watching the pastiest German on the ostfront killing ruskis (not exploding so much tho :p)
No way. ahahaha.

By the way, the faces used to be way better in the Mod (not talking about animations, like blinking eyes, etc...).

Always an immersion breaker in Ostfront when I notice that this ruskie's face is Xancerman's. >_>

Last edited:

Mahnsikir

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 23, 2006
Edinburgh - Scotland
That film brought a smile to my face. So simple yet cool
It made me want to give the pyro a hug and take him home and be my friend in a Calvin and Hobbes sort of way :eek:

Reminds me of another one i saw when everyone on a server went the same class and just ran about smacking each other. Looked pretty good to see 20 heavys boxing or 20 scouts jumping round like a of kids on crack. :D