[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Trendkill

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2006
Dorset, UK
I do hope that gets ported sometime... Looks great.

Oldih

Glorious IS-2 Comrade
Nov 22, 2005
Finland

Yes, of course we do hack, that's for sure.

I believe he would have wanted to see 30\0 stats I have with my usual nick. Too bad that only people who want to play then are so-called "pros" who pull their plugs the moment their crappy tactics fail miserably. :p

SiC-Disaster

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 16, 2005
Netherlands
www.tangodown.nl
Nimrod en me were playing ArmA online last night, in DBDUK's ArmA server running the Evolution co-op map where you have to clear a whole lot of towns en complete 10 missions etc. VERY big map, its great.

So, we were on a mission for like the third time cause we got shot by our target bmp's lol, when suddenly an enemy helicopter came flying by and nearly blew our truck up.
Another try later, we heard it coming, didnt know if it was friendly or not so we decided to park our vehicle in the bushes and wait and see :)

This mission really goes over a large part of the island, it takes ages to complete. You have to liberate around 15 villages maybe, and complete 10 other missions to complete the entire thing.
Binocs are really a requirement, lol.

Approaching our targets for destruction:

We had been playing for 2,5 hours or something, it was great :)

In another match i tried earlier, the helicopter that had been harassing me and Nimrod made a few runs over our base, destroying several vehicles and blowing up at least 2 hangars, and killing several of our men. I ran around on the tarmac and it chased me, i jumped a bit sidewards and i saw the bullets going in a trail right next to me, not 10 cm's away!
This is the aftermath, though the entire destruction is not visible as it was all around me, lol!

Last edited:

Nimsky

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Elitist Prick Nude Beach
Nimrod en me were playing ArmA online last night, in DBDUK's ArmA server running the Evolution co-op map where you have to clear a whole lot of towns en complete 10 missions etc. VERY big map, its great.

So, we were on a mission for like the third time cause we got shot by our target bmp's lol, when suddenly an enemy helicopter came flying by and nearly blew our truck up.
Another try later, we heard it coming, didnt know if it was friendly or not so we decided to park our vehicle in the bushes and wait and see :)

This mission really goes over a large part of the island, it takes ages to complete. You have to liberate around 15 villages maybe, and complete 10 other missions to complete the entire thing.
Binocs are really a requirement, lol.

Approaching our targets for destruction:
We had been playing for 2,5 hours or something, it was great

Yeah, that KA-50 was a serious pain in the ***! Now that I think of it, I could've taken a Stinger with me but I've never spotted that heli in the first place. I scanned the entire sky but I couldn't spot it.

We had some bad luck but it was fun, gg :) Nice job with that reporter mission btw, and that leapfrogging thing works really well :)

Tomcat_ha

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Over 40 year siege? Haha, who was defending the fort at the end a pack of 60+ year olds? I suppose they had children and used them on the battlments too hehe.

You mean according to your logic

man + man = baby

Murphy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
liandri.darkbb.com
Not without a horadric cube at least...

This is from an extensive session of CnC:ZH with my brother.
The hilarious German version. Almost better than the original! Robots instead of people! What's hilarious about that you might ask? How cheap its done. Every face of every general stays the same, only that they they now have seams and they look metalish now. The best thing is that the suicide bombers are now explosive barrely on wheels. And yes: They can still ride on motor bikes... :D
At least they replaced poisonous gas with acid gas now. Not like in SoF2 where you desperately try to stop the evil robo terrorists to employ a bio-virus against huma... err, Roboty.

Last edited:

Oldih

Glorious IS-2 Comrade
Nov 22, 2005
Finland

He must have been tired or maybe he just wants to try some weird sleeping positions.

Edit: I believe the same applies with this 'lil fella.

And I believe that german guy must be a descendant of a ninja or he just possesses excellent acrobatic abilities to get through such tiny opening.

Last edited:

Dillinger

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 10, 2006
Baltimore, MD
ArmA taken on my new setup with widescreen LCD monitor, and brand new GeForce 8800GTS 640mb that allows me to run everything on high with constant 70+ FPS! So happy with it!