• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Dillinger, have you made any interesting missions yet? Also, who do you play INV44 with?
Nothing really elaborate. Just a handful of missions ranging from holding a town against a few German squads + Halftracks, to a couple search and destroy missions against Panthers and/or Tigers.

I'm not advanced enough with the editor to make much more. But they work for Co-Op quite well! My bro and I have been playing. It's a blast.

Anyone can get in touch with me though:

AIM - onlyrevolutions
XFire- dillingerbaggins

I'm on most evenings after 7pm EST.

Upvote 0
Does Inv44 come with actual missions or a campaign? I may dig out my old copy of the GotY edition to reinstall.

Now, to that Middle Ages game, whatever its called.
crusadersbeforeyf3.jpg

This is why you never get seperated from the rest of the Saracens in a Crusader state.

crusadersafteot5.jpg

More specifically, this is why.

somethingisoffdh5.jpg

Notice anything wrong with this picture?

youwinedrunkbastardhq9.jpg

You French coward!

fieldofbattlelw0.jpg

We shall meet at dawn on the field of honor. Now if only my army of English spearmen wasn't bugged so that they don't fight after the initial charge.

englishpageantryxu0.jpg

We honest English are off to war again

Last edited:
Upvote 0
longbowmenst7.jpg

God save the archers

alexandria1formingvo1.jpg

The Royal Army of Alexandria meeting the enemy at dawn

alexandria2barragelinegj2.jpg

The army is made up of four lines. The barrage line is made up of seige engines and cavalry on the flanks to meet any enemy who attack.

The second line is the ranged infantry, my archers and crossbowmen, who stick close behind the barrage line and open fire once the army closes with the enemy.

The third line is the Defensive Infantry, spearmen and billmen who rush forward through the ranks while the cavalry meets the enemy's charge, giving the first two lines enough time to withdraw behind the army and the cavalry enough time to break off the attack.

The fourth and last line is the core of the army, my infantry. Once the defensive line deploys, the fourth line splits into two halves and advances along each flank to engulf the enemy engaging my spears.

The army itself moves with the barrage line. Once I get within range, I fire one or two volleys, move up twenty to fifty feet, fire one or two volleys, and repeat until I get within ranged infantry range. Once they can fire on the enemy, I open up with them and keep the barrages going for as long as possible while I move up the rear two lines and get the cavalry behind them.

alexandria3poorsodsaf5.jpg

The poor sods. They haven't a chance.

alexandria4armyit6.jpg

Overview of the Army of Alexandria

alexandria5hellzz9.jpg

Unleashing hell upon the Saracens. Flaming arrows, flaming ballistae, flaming rocks, and Crusader Knights on their heels the entire way.

Upvote 0
That is correct. But as long as you don't shoot while certain AI is looking at you, they won't know you're there. Thus, concealment works most of the time like it would in Real Life.

Sorry but that is simply not true. If you've ever been in a tank and had your AI crew detect an enemy tank behind a forest, a hill, a building or any number of combinations you'd know what i'm talking about. I've been playing OFP since the day it was released so i'm not just making this up.

Upvote 0
Sorry but that is simply not true. If you've ever been in a tank and had your AI crew detect an enemy tank behind a forest, a hill, a building or any number of combinations you'd know what i'm talking about. I've been playing OFP since the day it was released so i'm not just making this up.
I bought it the day it came out, as well. And have never once experienced what you're talking about. Ever. And I've played through all three campaigns multiple times, and countless hours of addon campaigns, missions, mods, multiplayer, and co-op. So maybe your copy is broken.

Upvote 0
m2tw3nl0.gif

Biggest battle i've fought so far, so big infact the game had to hold off the second army for awhile because it said my computer couldn't handle it.

Anyways the battle started off with my crossbowmen engaging the Portuguese missile troops. The Portuguese knights put up the toughest fight, but they were poorly supported by militia units and no cavarly. So when my Noble Knights smashed into their weak left flank did the battle became a slaughter. It was sweet revenge, for Portugal had taken over my Citadel which this battle was fought for. You can guess what I did with the prisoners. ;)

m2tw4aj6.gif

Cool retinue I got for winning the battle, this general shall be very promising against my war with Venice.

Upvote 0
m2tw5qx3.gif

Took me about 15 turns to finally get enough forces to launch a decent attack. Not that it matters, CA turned the Aztecs into Knight killing machines. :mad: I will accept watching native mercenary units being whiped out, but knights with full plate armor? Honestly some of the Aztec units have higher attack than my Feudal knights... Just venting because I couldn't even take the first Aztec city and now two full stacks of Aztecs are bearing down on my second army. Hopefully I will do better in the jungles rather than in the compact streets of the Aztect cities.

Also the two Mongol factions are completly dominating the eastern part of the map. I just hope I can take the Aztec cities fast enough so that I can generate the income needed to fight the Mongols.

Upvote 0
CA turned the Aztecs into Knight killing machines. :mad: I will accept watching native mercenary units being whiped out, but knights with full plate armor? Honestly some of the Aztec units have higher attack than my Feudal knights...

That's pretty strange, because from the demo battle (Otumbra?) they didn't appear as overpowered, merely being able to do anything against you because they greatly outnumbered you.

Mind you, due to lacking the natural resources they didn't even know steel so they can wield neither hardened steel weapons nor armour.

Upvote 0