• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

how cheesy.

i%20see%20what%20you%20did%20there%202.png

Reactions: Bluehawk
Upvote 0
Black-and-white-with-red-blood art-house games aside, Riddick could be the game with the strongest contrasts:
ReF31.jpg

I was pretty sure one could just walk through this section in the original, non-remastered edition... That was the point of stealing the armor, wasn't it? :confused:
fvGNr.jpg

Does the good Doctor have Aperture leg-supporters like the portal-girl? Or why does he not have a chair in his lab?
my4CM.jpg

Says the guy who thinks a crowbar is the most appropriate thing to give me to get me through hostile territory...
LIrJH.jpg

Obligatory Skyrim screenshots...
Svmyr.jpg

ncXun.jpg

Upvote 0
New semi-auto shotty! Not sure it's worth its price but it's pretty amusing to use:
PfIsN.jpg

Gorefasts have a hilarious voice now! "Oww!" "I won't bite!" - yeah, maybe you won't, but I definitely will! :p
Y9g1a.jpg

Gasmask aside, that christmas outfit for the Stalkers is oddly sexy!:)
koEFC.jpg

To offset the sexiness boost the Stalkers received my bloated fatties aren't nude anymore.:( :p
emqbW.jpg

MP5 with Medi-dart btw: ROCKS! It's like the MP7 but a lot less spammy and it does damage! Much needed improvement for the medic class!

Fantastic update, imo. And free despite the load of new content! Way to go Tripwire!

Last edited:
Reactions: Merin Redplate
Upvote 0
Still only version 1.5 at the moment.
The quest thing you see is simply a left-over from the Kate and Baldspot tutorial, where you got tasks to board up windows, check nearby house etc. but doesnt do anything outside of the bit of storyline.
1.6 which is upcoming is primarily focussed on the addition of group AI and AI improvements afaik, as well as the possibility to interact with them.

Upvote 0