• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Nenjin

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Sub-Level 12
I'd rather see more of the goddamn batman.
I am the night!

"It's the Batman!"

"Let's get him!"

"Wha...what's he doin' to Franky."

"Uh....."

"Let's...."

"Yeah, let's just get the hell out of here."

"I think I'm going to go back to school."

"Ya know, I've been thinking of getting a part-time job...."

Last edited:

Flogger23m

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 5, 2009
These are (sadly) with all visual settings maxed out in the beta. AA does not yet natively work in the beta.
Awwwwww yeaaaaaah...

This is the new Star Wars MMO right? In the case, the graphics are rather good.

Murphy, is that Dead Space?

Flogger23m

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 5, 2009
Some BF3 gameplay. The video looks far worse than the actual graphics... I must have set FRAPS to record at a low quality.

Battlefield 3 Gameplay - YouTube

Settings are medium, 2x AA, 1680x1050 and decently playable. Though I will have a GTX 560ti 2GB sometime in the next week so I will see how well it runs then. :)

Murphy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
liandri.darkbb.com
What a weird way to hold a pistol. I suppose this is emulating how TV and movie characters are holding guns lately as they do want to hold them up with both hands and point them at the camera because they're professional badasses, but they don't want them to obscure the faces so they're holding them weirdly from the side somehow. Kind of funny to see this in a first-person shooter too now, where it serves no purpose at all.:)

How's the compatibility with consoles, Zips? That would be the main selling point for me. Being able to play with a couple of console-buddies of mine. Do they get auto-aim so they can keep up?

Zips

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 4, 2006
Rapture
totalgamingnetwork.com
It's a PC only beta for now (as far as I'm aware at least) so no idea how well it deals with consoles in any fashion. UI for the PC is also unfinished since they had to get the console UI done for when they showed it off at PAX and Eurogamer Expo, etc.