[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

LemoN

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 26, 2006
Prussotroll's Bridge
The flood continues! :D

DraKon2k

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Vienna, Austria
Last one is pretty damn beautiful. I've always wondered though how the game can look so fantastic during daytime and at the same time look so last-gen at night.

LemoN

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 26, 2006
Prussotroll's Bridge
Last one is pretty damn beautiful. I've always wondered though how the game can look so fantastic during daytime and at the same time look so last-gen at night.

Lighting and post-processing.

At night all edges of models are more visible and sprites such as grass look less natural, making it look more "dated".

Arto1990

Apr 15, 2006
its 7.62 high calibre, its got a smart pause system that works really nicely. Its ridden with bugs and all other signs of a small studio doing something they dont have the budget for. The gameplay is good though.

Has it got guns like the AK-74? looks like a fun game.

fiftyone

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 6, 2006
And the last one! :D

Nice shots Lemon, glad to see you found the Clan you needed, BTW thanks for the pm you sent me a good while ago :).

Welcome back, you naughty boy !

Too much bloom, latest release allows adjustment...

Flogger23m

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 5, 2009
Lock On: Air Supremacy

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg7GCFbUWpQ]YouTube - Lock On: Air Supremacy[/URL]

Remember to watch in HD.

A quick video I made from an online game in Lock On FC2. This time I decided to add sound effects in. Overall I like Into The Dusk more, but this one is not so bad either.

I still have some footage left from this mission so I will make another video soon.

BTW Lemon, those are some nice screen shots.

Nimsky

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Elitist Prick Nude Beach
Securing the Drassen SAM site with my current team during a morning storm. It's the 29th in-game day, and I've only now rescued the chopper pilot. I should have done that earlier because I'm getting a bit fed up with walking everywhere. But I didn't know where he was.

By the way, the graphics look much nicer in-game. It's 100% widescreen compatible.

Very tactical game, it's awesome. Bought it recently :)

EDIT: see that headless enemy lying next to Reaper (the merc in gray camo)? He tried to knife me but ran out of action points right before he could stab me. So I blew up his head with some 7.62x54R :D

Last edited: