• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Reddog

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 7, 2005
Australia
If only I could take screens on my 360, I've been running around in red full body baby pyjamas and boots, topped off with the smiley face lego mask.

It's funny when you come across a psycopath and my character is trying to talk him down all the while dressed like he's bat**** insane himself :D

Last edited:

Flogger23m

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 5, 2009
Nice demonstration of why to never go mg42 when there is the 34.

I use to prefer the 34, now I prefer the 42.

The 34 needs to be reloaded too quickly. I intentionally tried to shoot rapid (to burn out the barrel) so I could record the animation/feature. :eek:

Reddog

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 7, 2005
Australia
I present you with Chuck, all American zombie slaying hero! (sorry for the crappy quality, it was taken from my TV using my phone camera)

Last edited:

Tomcat_ha

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
your phone camera doesnt help erase the fact of the ****ty textures and models :B

Nimsky

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Elitist Prick Nude Beach
Couple of more shots from Friday's mission (not taken by me).

Engaging an enemy vehicle:

Securing the fuel station:

Stryker fail (it wounded a couple of players):

Under fire:

Tower used for sniper overwatch:

Extraction: