• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Oldih

Glorious IS-2 Comrade
Nov 22, 2005
Finland
You waited till level 32? Cheat! - shoulda done what I did, get killed first time to wake it up then just spam it with your bloodwing without even entering the arena.;):D
I killed it the first time lvl22 IIRC with one guy I was playing the game more or less cooperatively through, but killing old 'bossess' is not a bad idea once in a while if you want to find something interesting. Got few useful class mods already from Skagzilla to once in a while pay a visit there :p

Fedorov

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 8, 2005
Cost me an entire week to craft this armor, but it was worth it =)

I look awesome while everybody else is like a ****ing collage of armor pieces ^^

LemoN

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 26, 2006
Prussotroll's Bridge
depends how you define awesome

if you mean small anime girls with huge swords, overdrawn armor, ultra wings and overdrawn anime badassness then this for sure is awesome :)

gz for you new armor ^^

Rak

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 23, 2005
D
What a sleeper, GOTY for me :D Looks incredible, plays incredible, the story and the amount of content in this game is just shocking. This is as good as art with UT3 engine gets!

smokeythebear

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Sheppards house
Zombie Panic? Looks like some new maps.. gonna have to load it up again.
Shreddingfield (the first pics) is genius. I love the intense music that plays when you have to defend a small area outside the mall, It's so epic because by this point the survivors are usually getting dropped and running low on ammo :p

Unfortunately I haven't seen the map beaten as a survivor or as a zombie.