• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Thanks guys.
Any word out on the possibility of translations by BIS being available after the 505 release though?
I think it happened with ArmA that way as well, and i recall an English dude who was living in Germany asking about that too.
But i cant remember the answer he got :p
That's like the only thing that is stopping me right now, possible bugs be damned.

I didn't get ArmA until a while after it came out, but as far as I know all the versions were unified at some point weren't they? At least I hope they were.

In any case, I'd say wait until the 505 release. Having said that, I was in the exact same position as you just yesterday, and I eventually caved in and bought it. :p

Upvote 0
Well i might even get the game a second time, my friend would like to play coop with me but isnt really into tactical gaming, let alone a tacsim like ArmA 2 :D
But he does like the mood of the game etc, so i might buy it a second time but he pays half with it.
That way i can install it from an english disk and play it properly :)
Btw did you get a download version or did you have it imported?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well i might even get the game a second time, my friend would like to play coop with me but isnt really into tactical gaming, let alone a tacsim like ArmA 2 :D
But he does like the mood of the game etc, so i might buy it a second time but he pays half with it.
That way i can install it from an english disk and play it properly :)
Btw did you get a download version or did you have it imported?

I bought the download version from petergames.de. You get the download links straight away, but the key can take a while longer. I didn't get my key until about 14 hours after I bought it. It says you're able to download the game six times, but there's no mention of an activation limit. So I've just burnt the setup files to a DVD as a backup, no need to download again.

Upvote 0
EPIC FAIL
install.jpg

Upvote 0