[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Jimmy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
London, UK
Thanks guys.
Any word out on the possibility of translations by BIS being available after the 505 release though?
I think it happened with ArmA that way as well, and i recall an English dude who was living in Germany asking about that too.
But i cant remember the answer he got :p
That's like the only thing that is stopping me right now, possible bugs be damned.

I didn't get ArmA until a while after it came out, but as far as I know all the versions were unified at some point weren't they? At least I hope they were.

In any case, I'd say wait until the 505 release. Having said that, I was in the exact same position as you just yesterday, and I eventually caved in and bought it. :p

SiC-Disaster

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 16, 2005
Netherlands
www.tangodown.nl
Well i might even get the game a second time, my friend would like to play coop with me but isnt really into tactical gaming, let alone a tacsim like ArmA 2 :D
But he does like the mood of the game etc, so i might buy it a second time but he pays half with it.
That way i can install it from an english disk and play it properly :)
Btw did you get a download version or did you have it imported?

Last edited:

Jimmy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
London, UK
Well i might even get the game a second time, my friend would like to play coop with me but isnt really into tactical gaming, let alone a tacsim like ArmA 2 :D
But he does like the mood of the game etc, so i might buy it a second time but he pays half with it.
That way i can install it from an english disk and play it properly :)
Btw did you get a download version or did you have it imported?

I bought the download version from petergames.de. You get the download links straight away, but the key can take a while longer. I didn't get my key until about 14 hours after I bought it. It says you're able to download the game six times, but there's no mention of an activation limit. So I've just burnt the setup files to a DVD as a backup, no need to download again.

SiC-Disaster

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 16, 2005
Netherlands
www.tangodown.nl
EPIC FAIL
install.jpg

Jimmy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
London, UK
Haha that's gold - I thought that picture looked familiar. Silly Morphicon.

Here's a quick video I put together from ArmA2, nothing too exciting I'm afraid. Just a few Russian squads face off against some US/CDF. As you can probably tell, I suck. I couldn't even see who I was shooting at. :p

YouTube - ArmA2 Firefight (HD)

fiftyone

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 6, 2006
Nice vid Jimmy.

In the Editor go to Sheep and set to Combat mode :D...

Some nice sounds in there.

System Spec's please ?

@Sic= CodeMasters hacked your copy of ArmA2, just to make you jump up & down !!!

Britney Federline

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Anybody else thinks that A) the ArmaII soldiers run like olympic athletes, and 2) the sound of their gear sounds like the imps in Doom 2?

Dillinger

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 10, 2006
Baltimore, MD
arma2.png

ArmAII with medium-high settings. Runs pretty well, looks beautiful but they went overboard on the HDR and the blur. Screen is a little extra blurry because I was running at the time.

Pvt.pile

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Sconnie Botland
Looks nice mate, I was gettin bad fps in the large town with my settings on meduim so I set them to low for some of the options and runs sweet and it still looks good. Only thing im having problems is some of the trees and bushes look blocky at distance how can I change this?