• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Screaming Soldiers

HalfDigested

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 8, 2006
UK
just watched the new 'free booster pack' trailer and the soldiers seem to scream more when they get shot down, are these just edited for the trailer purpose or actually new ingame
im pretty sure they never screamed that loud before!
...though i could be wrong i aint played in a few days.

no that screaming is either edited in or new, i know it was suggested a while back, and made a nice addition do you chargin the enemies and hearing the screams of your dead comerades. i would also like to see a "battle charge holler" button of something you could press and hold so when you had a mass charge going on the enemies might almost get scared when they heard the sound of 16 chargin ruskies...

Upvote 0
Personally I would like to see (hear?) the odd scream or moan in. Not every respawn in RO is a death. Many are incapacitated. Of course soldiers IRL were often cut down without a sound, but far from always. I don't like it when I am charging forward with a group of soldiers and I have no idea that everyone but me has been cut down (without the game able to render peripheral vision). The odd scream or groan could help make up for that.

Upvote 0