• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Scope details & Distances

Scope: for some reason i can't switch between scope modes using the F12 key. i've tried to bind this function to other keys editing the user.ini but still it doesn't work. The only way i could switch it's through the advanced video settings. What's up? Any suggestion?

BTW, expert snipers: which scope mode do you suggest?

Distances: i am wondering about the size of the map's squares. Any idea? I desperately trying to earn a silver/gold marksman achievement, you know ;)

BTW there is any way to disable the "distance fog"?

I got silver marksman on berezina from shooting from the 2nd line to the horizon of the 1st.

I find it easier to use the textured scope (no model view). This is because it seems to lag more when i use the model scope, high or low. Movement becomes lagged with it. Thats just me however. Nope theres no way to turn off fog, that would be cheating :p

And for goodness sake ive told you already, GET OUT OF HERE STALKER!

Upvote 0
I got silver marksman on berezina from shooting from the 2nd line to the horizon of the 1st.

After some "hunting" i got it too...in Barashka, shooting a kraut running on the opposite side of the river, yeahh! ;)

Still looking for gold...

I find it easier to use the textured scope (no model view). This is because it seems to lag more when i use the model scope, high or low. Movement becomes lagged with it.

Thanks for the advice -_-

And for goodness sake ive told you already, GET OUT OF HERE STALKER!

Lol, you are one in many :) What's your RO nickname?

Upvote 0