Science experiment trophy bug glitch on PS4 91%

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

JackHorrid

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 5, 2020
Hey! I have all the evolutions (26) , landmarks and all bosses beated (10) but I haven't got the trophy "Science experiment". 91% of all game (PS4). Could you help how to fix this bug?

Xangor

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 23, 2020
I think the Maneater Playstation 4 Version is lost...I will never get Platin....two patches did not fix it and this Forum is dead since May/June....
They are working on the Next Gen Update...maybe it will be fixed then....wishfull thinking.....

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
We are continuing to investigate why some players are still having issues after the second patch. We hope to have fixes in play in a future update.

Flain

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 6, 2020
Hey! I have all the evolutions (26) , landmarks and all bosses beated (10) but I haven't got the trophy "Science experiment". 91% of all game (PS4). Could you help how to fix this bug?
same problem for me, just got all the evolutions today and no trophy

Frederik-Blom

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 24, 2021
I am also having problems with that. Somehow i miss the trophy "Science Experiment" which acquire 100% of available evolutions/mutations and therefore wont recieve the Platinum trophy as well.

Just to let you know; i have 100% completion in every region, all the apex animals etc.

However i did notice i miss the BONE TAIL, which makes sense since i miss the trophy mentioned above.