• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Scenarios being mapped:

I ve been doing some research on a couple of maps ive started .

ro-Dyhernfurth Raid

this ones been tricky to get much info on

RO-Carpathian crests

RO-Arpad line

I had planned on using another name for this map but its just been taken doh, Thats whats prompted me to post my wip names here.

If any one has any info or links this would be much appreciated ,more so on the plant at Dyhernfurth.

thanks and happy mapping :)

Upvote 0
Current project "Elnya", late-July 1941, Guderian's Panzers try to complete the encirclement of Smolensk. This scenario is prior to the Germans becoming bogged down around that town. Drecks is helping me out a lot with this one, jumping in a couple weeks ago to detail the structures, working on some layout design, and contributing a great deal to the project. ETA for Beta1 is June 28/29.

Next: "Klin". An outer-ring defense zone scenario with the Germans attempting to cut the Moscow-Klin highway and running into the first real defense system in the region. Includes clearning strong points, a burned out village and pounding your way through minefields, tank ditches and past concrete bunkers. About 50% terrain complete. ETA for Beta1 is August.

After that, a special little map of maybe only one objective. Believe that?!

Upvote 0
could someone map me a senario?

could someone map me a senario?

Mamayev Kurgan

I figure that would make a pretty frigin cool map. Like a hill 400 assault, or hill 3432 assault (without the taliban). Two creative liberties: one, instead of a 106 metre hill, try and make it about 400+ metres. second, as sandbag bunkers and some concrete pillboxes. If someone did this, that would be awesome.

Upvote 0
working on a map i will call RO-WilhelmPlatz, it takes place in berlin 2 may 1945 and it is basically the battle for the reichskanzlei.
russians will launch an assault over the wilhelmplatz, and into the reichskanzlei. final objectives might be to destroy the 2 entrances to the fuhrerbunker in the back yard of the kanzlei.

started 3 weeks ago, and it's about 50% done

also i will have a verry special new soldier class for this map, wich will make alot of noise ;)

Upvote 0
Divinehammer and I are jointly working on a Kharkov scenario that takes place during the Third Battle for the city in March 1943. This is NOT a port of RO-Kharkov from the mod days. Our scenario follows the historical actions of the Das Reich division through the western suburbs of the city until they linked up with a LSSAH unit in the city's main railyard.

We both have projects going on right now - DH is working on Pavlov's House and I am working on finalizing all vehicles I'm cooperating on with Captain Obvious. Following our obligations there, we will be working concertedly to get a preview thread for this map setup.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Escaping prisoners map (ficticious)set after the Kaukasus fight

Escaping prisoners map (ficticious)set after the Kaukasus fight

90% of the way to a beta release, my first map, a mod of Kaukasus
with plenty of intense close quarter fighting and Sdkfz. Should need a reasonable amount of teamwork and co-ordination to hamper the other team. Combined with a novel objective allowing successful escapees to return and escape again

Upvote 0
ROGefangene.... sneek preview

ROGefangene.... sneek preview

Well "go live" time draws near.. so im offering the first taste of my first map to the community.Ive never mapped textured panned tilted rotated stretched skinned ctd'd or cursed at Unreal ED until about 5months ago when i had this simple idea....

its a labour of love, I love telling stories and didnt want to create just another cap zone race. So between bullets i hope you get a glimpse of life in a monastary and also of death in close quarters.

With Unreal Ed the more i did the more i realized i could do.
i "tinkered" with setting after setting and spent my rebuild time reading random pages of unreal wiki!. but enough about me

I still have some texturing to work out and a large portion of the lighting to balance.
So apologies for the darker shots..but its also a dark map, mainly undergound.

clearly based on Kaukasus but an escape map instead. Simply put start in the centre and escape. a nasty first minute of killing will leave weapons for the survivors.

All Russian Captives are officers, but with differing load outs! even a tank commander...but can he get to the vehicle?

There are 4 escape points northish southish eastish westish,
Zones will NOT need to be capped for people to successfully escape.(at the moment anyway)

Team work will get some of you off the map. see picture of the little hut w teleporter. where you can (hopefully) broadcast your successful escape to everyone and then go back and escape again!
This broadcast is counted and running tally in game is kept, so a new form of success is available, of course game can be won by escapers capping almost everything, but guards can only really win by letting no one through the net :)

Or you can just grab a nice weapon from the guards and kill, or maybe find the occasional weapon inside one of the fifty or so added rooms

I reckon itll be up in the next few months as a beta test, it seems to work fine as a listen server and in single play bots aren't too bad.

I'm hoping clans will like it as it really is about death and not dying. so ppl will need to team work to contain escapers. though some ppl may try and run for it...:)

oh the pictures

a=catacomb maze area :)

b=aerial shot of new compound and enlarged Church (now correctly looks like Orthodox cross in floor plan)

c=Great Library .underground(all books on shelves are non collision for speed) (still some lighting to work on here and keg room)

d=Keg room underground

g=one of the four escape huts.. get here and you made it!

look forward to feedback good, bad and helpfull

Cheers

Attachments

• A78.jpg
    A78.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 0
  • b78.jpg
    b78.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 0
  • c78.jpg
    c78.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 0
  • d78.jpg
    d78.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 0
  • g78.jpg
    g78.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
RO Gefangene should Beta release on Armistice Day Nov 11th

RO Gefangene should Beta release on Armistice Day Nov 11th

Thanks Klaus i must say i havent seen any games in this genre, with these objectives..
So as time approaches my RO friends get more info ...:) and a teaser of the games objective map

RO_Gefangene: I have been play testing heaps, added the ability to "

Attachments

• OverheadGefangene1.jpg
    OverheadGefangene1.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
I'm working on an small sector of the seelow heights, not the same as d3lux3, mine is a lot smaller and more an infantrie map with tank support. I try to build the storm on the fortifications.
Had the Idea befor I noticed that there already is someone who builds a seelow map, I'm glad that they are that different! So I figured that there is place for 2 Maps about that scenario ;)

Upvote 0