• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Saving bug

Ciberpiranha

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 11, 2022
My game isn't saving at all, there's no icon or sign of auto save regardless of my actions in game, I can play for hours, complete quests, visit multiple grottos and still no auto save icon, in consequence I also lost a LOT of playing hours because of this.
At first I thought it was a problem with my computer, but now I'm playing with geforce now and still not working.
I'm stuck at the same place for a few months now, every now and then I play the game and it doesn't save at all, also while writing this, I noticed I've just lost all the upgrades I had. They just reseted to the state they were before I started playing IN MID GAME.
I really love this game but I can't play a game that simply doesn't save progress, and I really want this to be solved or some kind of compensation for buying a game that I can't play.
also why isn't there a manual save option already??? I'm not a game designer or expert, but this sounds like a bad decision, specially when the autosave doesn't work at all and people are complaining for such a long time.