• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Saddam is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone had it coming it was Saddam, one of the biggest mass murderers of our time.

Stalin makes him look like Betty Crocker though. In turn Mao out did even that Douchebag.

Maybe now the Iraqi People can lay their fears of him to rest, and get on with building a prosperous future.

Stalin murdered millions.. so did Mao..
Not even White House credits Saddam with over a million deaths.
and Saddam was in power for 24 years.
the way things are going in Iraq, violent deaths will reach that figure in less than 24 years, much less

Upvote 0
lol. "It's already getting political..."

[rant] not to rant, but this entire ****ing thing is as political as the hairs on Dubya's ass. That's pretty political, since most of his poloticks is **** (2 week old horse manure). If we had common sense we'd get out of there. I mean, why try to interfere with conflict that has all too literally been going on for several thousands of years?[/political rant]

there we go. all out. It's a done deal, no use beating a dead horse now folks. Pls keep it civil though, I like to keep reading this thread without it being locked.

Upvote 0
[rant]I mean, why try to interfere with conflict that has all too literally been going on for several thousands of years?[/political rant]

Because said conflict is showing up on our front doorstep on a regular basis at this point?

I'm all for pulling out of Iraq and letting the craphole self-destruct at this point. Not gonna go any other way.

Upvote 0
Stalin murdered millions.. so did Mao..
Not even White House credits Saddam with over a million deaths.
and Saddam was in power for 24 years.
the way things are going in Iraq, violent deaths will reach that figure in less than 24 years, much less
Yea, several hundred thousand souls ain't much to shed a tear about. :rolleyes: I work with a Plasterer who is an Iraqi Christian, several members of his family were murdered before he escaped.

Because said conflict is showing up on our front doorstep on a regular basis at this point?
QFT

at least Georgie JR. aint got the brains to be a dictator like his daddie
That is definitely the stupidest thing I have heard this week, GHWB only served 1 term and then was trounced by Bill Clinton. Do you get your History Lessons from Comic books?:confused:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.