• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

RypeL Cam for RO2

Zetsumei

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Falmouth UK
Ill try to look into it a bit and give a little tutorial (that is if i can get it to run ;) ).

Edit:
It seems that it indeed doesn't work anymore.

Last edited:

nilsmoody

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 8, 2014
www.youtube.com
It still doesn't work? :( What a ****ing shame!

This tool is ****ing awesome! But we really need clientside demo and real first person spectator with weapons...

®omano

Grizzled Veteran
May 14, 2009
France
www.hellsoldiers.tk
No it still doesn't work. Need to be updated by its creator. Obviously he did not reply so things didn't change...

About client side demo, and first person spectator mode with weapons, let say it, you are a little off topic and nobody will read you.

Paulchen Panzer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 14, 2012
Hamburg
www.44id.de
Does this mean it will work after the next update? I`m really suprised by checking it out cause i`ve got this tool downloaded a few months ago when i wanted to do a video when i was bored and it did not work.

Zetsumei

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Falmouth UK
Whether it will go in the live build, depends on whether the fix that allows it to work in the beta, is not too easy to exploit. If nothing goes wrong it should make it in, but don't hold your breath until an actual changelog is released.

Lemonater47

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2014
So how do you even use this lol. Everyone here and on the rypel cam forums seem to people people who have used this in the past.

®omano

Grizzled Veteran
May 14, 2009
France
www.hellsoldiers.tk
Because it has nothing to do with the mutator.

Demorecs come from servers. In server console type DEMOREC FILENAMEblablabla to start recording the demo, then type DEMOSTOP to stop recording the demo and close the file. You have to download the server demorec, then put it in \Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Demos Example with a file called Demo001.demo:

Place Demo001.demo in \Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Demos
Start the game
Open the console and type DEMOPLAY Demo001
Enjoy

I know local demorec do not work properly, or don't work at all. ///edit: I meant playing online and recording locally///

Last edited:

®omano

Grizzled Veteran
May 14, 2009
France
www.hellsoldiers.tk
Of course how could you execute a command and download files from the server?

You can still install a local server, but maybe playing locally and recording works too. Try.

®omano

Grizzled Veteran
May 14, 2009
France
www.hellsoldiers.tk
Ok.......... but not in real life. Or maybe you are one of the nearly 0.000000000001% of people in world who can and will do that... Let be serious.

Last edited: