• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sound russian voice commands

yet german commands in dods are soo nice, the only thing I like in that game, but thats just me.

You should hear the german voices in 1.3, I've been amazed by them since I started playing DoD years ago. When I got DoD:s the change in voices was one of the things that dissapointed me actually, even though they still are pretty nice (but the same can't be said for DoD:S unfortunatly, what a fast paced arcade mess that turned in to; I'd never have guessed).

Upvote 0
Well, bavarians are the most civilized germans anyway. The rest are just brutish, rude, uncouth, barbarian vikings...

They may be barbarians, but they were never vikings! Another austrian (I don't have anything against austrians) had the same delusion ...I don't really remember his name, you know that short guy with the funny moustache. He also convinced himself that his ridiculous little empire had something in common with the old norse viking culture ...it didn't! ;)

Upvote 0
Makhno the Anarchist is so much kewler than Nestor Makhno
emotvcf7.gif

Upvote 0
then it just turned out that all the german units had this accent... wich was a shame... since the majority of germans dont have that accent... they have a different pronounciation of their r's for example (that is the most noticable difference for foreigners)

Well would be quiet hard to get the fitting accent for a special unit. Even Gebirgsj

Upvote 0
Just gave some examples :) . Yeah let's make 10 sentences per voice command! In IL-2 they had at least 3 accents for the german pilots guess the same for the russians too(?) and somehow I found it verry amusing. The problem is that if you're not German/Austrian or from russia you won't recognize the accents that much thus this would be for a minority of players and so it's not verry likely to be added to the game but I can dream can't I?

In this spirit:"Ich brach Munition f

Upvote 0