• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Russian Roulette!

EgreSS

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
I first played with mr Amber. He showed me theh way to play and I played with my buddies.

lol this is a fun game, but credit is due to chris and deepblue for showing me this game 8D

so, now we know where this came from!

Russian Roulette. KF Style.

Rules:
1. Each player must set same amount of pipes, while facing up. Try to spread out evenly.

2. Get a 6 shooter! M32 (M32 causes 1 hit kill no matter what) or a .44 Magnum ( Level 4 demo and above can take 2 pipe bomb hits with full armor before dying )

3. Take turns shooting a pipe while standing on top. Cannot shoot the same one again. Last one alive wins! (Note: Stand away from who ever is shooting. A dead body triggers surrounding pipes)

As I said, M32 is 1 hit kill, Magnum is 2 hit for level 4 and above. Level 4 demos survive a single pipe bomb blast with 1HP from 100HP and 100 Armor.

4. Have Fun! No healing! :D

-----------------------------------------------------

Here is my recorded game, with members from the banana club. :D

Killing Floor | Russian Roulette BANANA STYLE | Part 1 - YouTube

Stupid video won't embed... nvm. fixied it :]

Seems like not everyone enjoys this as much as me and my friends do. 8(

lunarhert said:
obnoxious music and introduction, bad video, 0/10 kill yourself you disgusting f*gg*t.

You sir, need a banana... 8)

Last edited: