Russian Roulette!

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

EgreSS

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 5, 2012
I first played with mr Amber. He showed me theh way to play and I played with my buddies.

lol this is a fun game, but credit is due to chris and deepblue for showing me this game 8D

so, now we know where this came from!

Russian Roulette. KF Style.

Rules:
1. Each player must set same amount of pipes, while facing up. Try to spread out evenly.

2. Get a 6 shooter! M32 (M32 causes 1 hit kill no matter what) or a .44 Magnum ( Level 4 demo and above can take 2 pipe bomb hits with full armor before dying )

3. Take turns shooting a pipe while standing on top. Cannot shoot the same one again. Last one alive wins! (Note: Stand away from who ever is shooting. A dead body triggers surrounding pipes)

As I said, M32 is 1 hit kill, Magnum is 2 hit for level 4 and above. Level 4 demos survive a single pipe bomb blast with 1HP from 100HP and 100 Armor.

4. Have Fun! No healing! :D

-----------------------------------------------------

Here is my recorded game, with members from the banana club. :D

Killing Floor | Russian Roulette BANANA STYLE | Part 1 - YouTube

Stupid video won't embed... nvm. fixied it :]

Seems like not everyone enjoys this as much as me and my friends do. 8(

lunarhert said:
obnoxious music and introduction, bad video, 0/10 kill yourself you disgusting f*gg*t.

You sir, need a banana... 8)

Last edited:

Amber Glass

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 19, 2011
lol this is a fun game, but credit is due to chris and deepblue for showing me this game 8D