• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Running the SDK Editor Offline -- WTF???

jeffduquette

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 19, 2008
Ok, this has been asked before here to include me asking about it. But I have never been able to run the SDK Editor offline; nor have I read any sort of answer on how to go about doing this. If I am offline the SDK will ask if I want to run the thing offline and I click yes -- but than nothing. Says something like I can't run the SDK cause I'm not hooked to the internet. No Sh@#, really -- thanks but I know I'm not hooked to the frickin' internet :D. It don't work -- at least not for me. :confused:

Is there an idiots guide out there for how a guy might run the SDK offline :eek:? I mean why do we have to be hooked to Steam to run the darn thing anyway?

I am headed out of town to the land of no internet connections and I would really like to use some of my down time to get a bit of work done on a map I have be farting around with for sometime. Any help with the offline SDK Thing would be great.

Thanks a bunch in advance.

Last edited: