• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Running from prone

Lol, indeed. It's annoyed me that gettin up and running is so slow in the mod before. As Miccy said it'd be useful when runnin form a nade, but also when some guy with an smg baring down on you, it'd be good to be able to start running for cover a little faster! Also, with the inclusion of diving to prone, then jumping up and running from prone seems a fairly logical progression. It'd be great to see this included in some point inthe future!

Upvote 0
Crusher said:
good idea, now when you throw a nade at some one who is proning, he's as good as dead. But what about when you are prone and deployed your mg, auto-undeploy when hitting shift maybe?

Among the player movement improvements is that you automatically undeploy your MG when you hit you movement keys. This makes MG's more flexible and less of a sitting or proned duck ;).

Upvote 0
Of the many move ment suggestions I think this one is actually a good one. I know that if a nade landed next to me and I was prone, I would have no trouble planting my hands on my gun and pushing with my feet to sprint away from the blast and dive to the ground. So yes "sprint"+"forward" keys combined when in prone should allow you to get up and sprit at a large stamina penalty so that people wouldnt do it all the time. It would be a nice complement to dive. I hope that it will be added in eventually.

Upvote 0