• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
It would be nice to have as an option in the menu. Same with iron sights and crouch. Insurgency did this for iron sights and crouching.

Personally, I prefer holding down the run key, pressing once for iron sights and crouch.

who cares?

I care for his post more than I care for you as a person.

Upvote 0
Hopefully thease will be optional as much as possible, it's not hard to make the options for both avalible, as long as it's feasable (it's not if the same key has to do two things, click to do one thing, hold to do another, but that's the only thing that can really prevent it from working).

And it should be an option, because there are people who prefer toggles, and people who prefer hold keys for thease sort of things, and neither of them are right or wrong, they are just prefrences.

Upvote 0
Hopefully thease will be optional as much as possible, it's not hard to make the options for both avalible, as long as it's feasable ...

And it should be an option, because there are people who prefer toggles, and people who prefer hold keys for thease sort of things, and neither of them are right or wrong, they are just prefrences.

What he said.

I'll agree with Fedorov to. I would like to see the option for IS breathing as well.

Upvote 0
What I wonder if to hold breath I'll be forced to hold a button or will it be possible to toggle it. I have carpal tunnel syndrome, and this game will finish my wrist off If I have to hold down the IS key for breathing.

I don't think holding breath will be in the game since it isn't realistic.

By which I don't mean that you can't hold your breath in real life - I mean in real life holding your breath does not stop your body from making slight movements which affect your aiming. In RO you simply rest your weapon on a wall, or on the ground if you are prone to stop it from swaying, which is realistic.

Less realistic games use holding breath just as a mechanic to balance out sniper weapons forcing players to stop moving in order to shoot accurately just because they don't have any kind of system where you can steady your weapon by bracing it against the environment.

Upvote 0