• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Rude players

Nikolai

Grizzled Veteran
May 23, 2006
Trondheim, Norway
I just played on Grey ghost of war map, where you can only use rifles or pistols, and I said, just as a joke, that it would be cool to have dual pistols. Then some guy says that I should stop my constant bull**** and I asked him what he was talking about, and he said : you know what Im talking about, your bull****. And he just went on like that and sounded pissed of, although I hadnt said anything before that dual guns comment.
I tk'ed one guy in the match before, but I dont know if that was him, and I did appoligize.
There wasnt any admin on at the time, I hope he would have been kicked if there was, people like that just ruin the fun.

Last edited:
Rudeness is no excuse and I always find that if I reply in a mature manner the offender soon either shuts up or at least appologizes.

ie you get tk'd

Instead of "WTF u n00b moron u tk'd me. are u fkng blind"

I say "why did you do that?" which usually elicites an apology rather than a discussion about my parents breeding , my sexual prefereneces , my place of origin etc. :D

Upvote 0
I feel your pain some people are just sad, i was playing on baskan once and all i said was im capping the ruin and a guy from a well known clan told me to shut up and not to talk because im not the leader naturally i told him where to go and what to do with himself, honestly who did he think he was and it wasnt even the clans website. Actually the clan in question i have found obnoxious and rube a number of times.

Upvote 0
Ron said:
I feel your pain some people are just sad, i was playing on baskan once and all i said was im capping the ruin and a guy from a well known clan told me to shut up and not to talk because im not the leader naturally i told him where to go and what to do with himself, honestly who did he think he was and it wasnt even the clans website. Actually the clan in question i have found obnoxious and rube a number of times.

it wasnt my clan now, wasnt it ?

Upvote 0
Yeh Some people to deserve to just get shot-on-sight but you just got to live with it... and mostly if some guy is flamming you in-game ( this is why i love this community ) someone will stick up for you and he/she will eventualy be forced to leave :D

Just remember if someone is flamming about someone for no reason everyone must stick up for them :D

Upvote 0
Rameus is rude to me in game. He makes me cry
sad57sj.gif

Upvote 0
theres usually some people who yell at each other to win the game, talking works the same dont yell.

I was playing sniper in one map and this guy said "Our sniper is AFK, let my friend be the sniper" I was not afk and I was doing a decent job, taking out mg positions and moving up when we had to. He kept saying "Our sniper is AFK" and people started to believe him and got pissed at me. I told them I wasnt afk and then his friend "patient something" whatever his name was, decided to shoot me with a pistol. They both wouldnt stop and eventually the patient guy went AFK for the rest of the game.

Upvote 0
Nikolai said:
I just played on Grey ghost of war map, where you can only use rifles or pistols, and I said, just as a joke, that it would be cool to have dual pistols. Then some guy says that I should stop my constant bull****
Its just one of those CounterStrike haters that are always lurking on every other server out there:) Reminded me of that one time when I was on a server with [RO] Ramm Jaeger and I asked him if we'd get a knife in the next patch so we could run faster. Happily there were no idiots so we all just had a good laugh:)

Upvote 0
I remember this who's name was GUY_WITH_A_BEER and everyone was picking on him because he said he was ten, atleast he wasn't being insecure. All the other guys were basicly saying "I'm so much older than you, I'm too l337 for you to play and my age makes my teh l337-zors and you should disregard the fact I spout out 'noob' or 'f*cker'."

And I remember this guy with a mic who's name was DownSouthTexan and kept cussing at his fellow tanker.

Upvote 0
I know this is a extremely rude thing to do but sometimes i find people on my team who are using their mic. Find them, drop all my gear, follow them and they get pissed at they talk on mic and bang* whole team knows im a noob and its fun just following him wherever he goes getting him pissed off. i only did that once wen i wasnt in the mood to really play seriously but heck that was fun :cool: . After that guy dced tho i started following another guy and he got pissed and then was like u know what mog, i think i can make use of u, go in front of me and jump around to draw their fire. I did it and he got lots of kills. I also pretended i had bad english and was like:
"how i put knif on gune"!? (how do i put bayonet on gun).

Upvote 0
Nikolai said:
I just played on Grey ghost of war map, where you can only use rifles or pistols, and I said, just as a joke, that it would be cool to have dual pistols. Then some guy says that I should stop my constant bull**** and I asked him what he was talking about, and he said : you know what Im talking about, your bull****. And he just went on like that and sounded pissed of, although I hadnt said anything before that dual guns comment.
I tk'ed one guy in the match before, but I dont know if that was him, and I did appoligize.
There wasnt any admin on at the time, I hope he would have been kicked if there was, people like that just ruin the fun.

Maybe they were treating you as some ordinary FPS player, like from Halo.
I guess this game is probably aimed toward people into WWII and the like, so the attitude is already negative towards the normal FPS player. If you said it as a joke once or twice, I wouldn't care, I'd even talk about it.
Yet if there was someone that keeps on ranting on the VOIP or chat... "Yea that would be like soooo awsome to like have 2 of those MG whatever things..." And just kept on and on.. yes, that's stupid an annoying.

Some people really have to learn this is just a game, and needs to be treated as such.

Upvote 0
Don't worry man I usually get some rough treatment at times as well,
usually from the opposing team I'm dominating.
Things such as ****Monkey! or **** you Monkey you ****! or some other similar explitives.
They just can't cope with being owned by a monkey.
I can't help who I am. Just because I'm well groomed, eat bananas and fling poop doesn't mean I'm a bad.
I'm still very proud of simian heritage! :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0