• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map RSTE-Mayako_V3

Reported crash with a full server load. Ill update if it happens again. Never had any problems with v1

I was actually there, on the server, when this happened. As far as I can tell, the server did not crash but the server changed the map to TE-Apartments (default map). None of the players was kicked or lost connection.

I tested the map on a local server, worked fine. Your server allows to players to vote. That list includes Mayako_V1, not V3.

I suspect (and might be wrong) that you deleted V1, uploaded V3 and haven't changed the map list or whatever the file is.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If you have a Linux server, with RO 2 server under WINE, look for the 'backup files' in the config folder, you know the files like this TE-MapName.ini~ with this "~" special character at the end of filename (this file can be hidden, because actually it's an hidden file for the system). I had this similar problem once.

Edit: Dewen was talking about the map cycle by the way.

Upvote 0