• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map RSTE-BibiloHill

Yeah as the attcker we finished with 18 minutes on the clock, so might need to play with spawns and timers.
Japanese defending have a tough time due to the knee mortars being less effective (evreyone is in trenches/tunnels),also they have to defend said trenches/tunnels with mostly bolt actions.

The last cap was also confusing with the tunnels making no sense as to where the capzone was.
The map was fun to play and the background made you feel you were playing on a much bigger map.
Thanks for sharing

Upvote 0
update to RSTE-BibiloHill-B3

changes:

-respawn time for both Teams at 15 sec
-several spawn positions Alteration
-add recon planes
-axis ve 3 more LMG gunners more ( now 7 )
-axis ve 2 assault s more (now 6 )
- i dimmed the light in the tunnels
- added many destructible barbed wire around Obj ,,A,, and other Objektives
-the tunnels at Obj ,,B,, and ,,F,, are no longer part of the capzone

Upvote 0
Played with almost full server yesterday with allies getting stuck on B the whole match for the first round and finishing with 13 minutes left the second time.
The only thing I found annoying was the amount of wire,having one gap in the wire covered by a bunker or two would seem a better compromise for me.
As it would only take a couple of bad engineers on a pub server and you literally couldn't advance on the map.
Even with competent engineers last night I was waiting for a long time,which must be hard to factor into the balancing.

Everyone enjoyed the map though!

Forgot to mention attackers need a raidio!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah just played this on the 29th Server that was nearly at 64 Players.

So far I can say that the axis seem pretty underpowered on this map. The axis pretty much get assualted off the map with 10 minutes left for the allies and about 200-300 tickets left while the axis have below 100.

The axis need better positions to defend the caps against the sheer ammount of firepower the allies have on this map. The time window to shoot allied before they get in the trench is just to small. Once the allied get in a trench or tunnel they have superior firepower and the axis dont stand a chance right now.

Upvote 0
I have played this map about 20 times now on full server so I think I can give some feedback. It is possible to defend this map as Axis but it doesn`t happen very often. Mostly allies win this map with a few mins left. I think that changes in last cap zone could help Axis. Now losing 2 obj. before the last one means losing the match. Last cap zone is.. well a bit confusing. It`s not a proper defence structure and it doesn`t offer almost any advantage for defenders. Its just an area of tunnels and tranches with a couple of bunkers.
Attackers have no problem to approach to it, enter and conquer. It falls very quick. Id love to see this cap as a final fortress of Japanese - something like the highest point of the hill with rings of trenches, barbed wire and well placed and masked pill boxes. Overall opinion - great map!

Upvote 0