• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Single PLayer Tutorial

Gabbakeisen

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 10, 2011
There is a nice tutorial for learning the basics in HoS but none for the new tricks and weapons used by the japanese in RS. A simple training style map that explained how to set booby traps and how to range mortar fire would be useful for a lot of the newbies... and save me having to explain it 20 times a night :cool:

There is a nice tutorial for learning the basics in HoS but none for the new tricks and weapons used by the japanese in RS. A simple training style map that explained how to set booby traps and how to range mortar fire would be useful for a lot of the newbies... and save me having to explain it 20 times a night :cool:
just tell them to come here and visit the tactics forum. it'll save you and the Devs a bunch of time. ;) or tell them to use the workshop/practice mode till they get the hang of it. guys who have no idea how to use a class should at least practice before they take the role online, but I don't want devs making a tutorial for it. hardly anyone uses the ones we have for RO2 now.

Upvote 0
yeah that may be true (few people use it) but trying to get people to visit the forums is like pulling teeth sometimes.. "you mean i have to read"??!?!?
we live in a world full of people who need instant gratification. they don't even bother to look in the control sections of a game to see what buttons do what. just jump in and play. how many times have you seen a guy say "how do I prone?" really? :eek:
yeah, they aren't gonna bother doing the training unless TWI made it mandatory before playing online. that would have been a better idea than limiting them to action servers till lvl 13.

Upvote 0