[RoxServers.com] Orders - 9

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

dimitrifrom31

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 14, 2009

RoxServers.com is providing quality KillingFloor servers since day 1

Starting at €6.90 monthly

EXCLUSIVE :
up to 32 slots supported
with local perks

Our control panel features :

• Press a simple button on your control panel and all your custom files (maps, muts) are compressed in uz2 and uploaded onto your fast download redirection !
  • Edit your config files
  • Edit your command line
  • Install maps & muts in 1 click, save time uploading/configuring

Billing :

• 5% discount on 3 months billing cycle
  • 10% discount on 6 months billing cycle
  • 15% discount on 12 months billing cycle.

50% discount on voice server bundled with game server
Free web redirection for fast downloads

Instant setup for paypal / credit card users => your server online within a few minutes (aproximatively 5 mins after payment).

Our servers minimum specs:
E3-1270v2 @3.5GHz / 3.9Ghz turbo boost
1Gbps bandwidth unlimited data transfer

Locations : Paris, France

http://www.roxservers.com

Signup page : http://www.roxservers.com/gameservers.php

RoxServers.com - Game Servers online rental - location de serveurs de jeux en ligne - alquilar de servidores de juego en linea

Last edited:

dimitrifrom31

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 14, 2009
The web admin is working pretty much fine, enabled and included in our ontrol panel.

A fast download web redirection is provided with unlimited space for maps and mods.

We currently are working on a simplified Server config file editor, here is an overview of what the already available functions :

33627093.jpg

dimitrifrom31

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 14, 2009
Added 2 new test servers for a total of 3 with a different diffficulty level for each. Check 1st updated post for IP's

dimitrifrom31

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 14, 2009
As our test servers are permanently full I would recommend possible customers to contact me to get a private (passworded) test server.

Please make your request here in this thread and I will send you a PM or an email if you leave it to let you know the server name, IP and password.

SoT.Progeny

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 14, 2009
Well i for one am thankfull for your posts as ive finally found the perfect host. Fast responsetime, good help, low rates. Will be taking more servers from you. Many thanks.

dimitrifrom31

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 14, 2009
Well i for one am thankfull for your posts as ive finally found the perfect host. Fast responsetime, good help, low rates. Will be taking more servers from you. Many thanks.

And im pleased that you are pleased.
Im not just a GSP im also a gamer and when a new game comes out theres a big need in high quality servers as most are filled. Thats why I also host some free for all servers that are 24/7 full.

[TW]Ramm-Jaeger

Tripwire Interactive President
Oct 11, 2005
www.redorchestragame.com
As the President of Tripwire I'll just say advertise away ;) As long as you don't spam multiple threads on the subject I'm fine with it. If server admin companies make money, the fans have places to play, TWI makes money, and we're all happy :)

dimitrifrom31

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 14, 2009
As the President of Tripwire I'll just say advertise away ;) As long as you don't spam multiple threads on the subject I'm fine with it. If server admin companies make money, the fans have places to play, TWI makes money, and we're all happy :)

Thanks and indeed thats a win-win-win

dimitrifrom31

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 14, 2009
Custom maps added to our control panel :

install a new map on your server in 1 clic :

the map is automatically uploaded on your game server AND on your webspace (provided for free with your game server) for fast download.

Your favorite map is missing? We add it.

Same function is available for mods/mutators.

SoT.Progeny

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 14, 2009
So i installed a map but its not showing up in the rotation list :( even though i rebooted the server after that

dimitrifrom31

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 14, 2009
submit a support ticket from control panel not from here please.

edit for ppl having same problem : you must either restart your server either add the map into the cycle via the webadmin

Last edited:

dimitrifrom31

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 14, 2009
Added :

ServerAds is now preinstalled on our servers.

ServerAds is a whitelisted mutator to display automessages on your server. Useful to advertise your website and recrtuitment status for exemple.

SoT.Progeny

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 14, 2009
Added :

ServerAds is now preinstalled on our servers.

ServerAds is a whitelisted mutator to display automessages on your server. Useful to advertise your website and recrtuitment status for exemple.

How does mi use it? Couldnt find its.

dimitrifrom31

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 14, 2009
How does mi use it? Couldnt find its.

its preinstalled on new servers. You ordered your server before this feature was added so either reinstall your server from your control panel either install serverAds manually or submit a support ticket if you want us to install it for you.