• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Rolling while prone

EvilHobo

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 22, 2005
Germany, NRW
As an evasive maneuver, I think it'd be nice to see players who are prone be able to move. By double tapping the same direction for lean, the player would perform a short roll off to the side, at the cost of some stamina points (so as to counter, say, groups of rolling Russians).

Thoughts?

i always wanted to say that: try rolling with 30 pounds of clumsy gear around your waist.

ok, thats not my point of view, i just didnt want to give anyone else the chance to say that, i think rolling is cool. if theres such things as diving to prone or through windows (which would be cool to see in some video (hint to beta testers)) why shouldnt there be rolling?

Upvote 0
As much as I hate to make comparisons between the two games, America's Army has a 'roll' feature. All it ever does is stop you from being able to fire, and causing the person shooting at you to adjust his aim a foot to the left/right.

A cool feature, I agree, but ultimatly useless.

Upvote 0