• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Role and weapon allocation

LugNut

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 12, 2011
I was wondering if weapons and roles will be allocated as they are now, or if the level designer will be able to choose and limit them? For example no RPG class on one map, or more LMGs on another. Being able to vary the number and type of classes to suit a particular time frame or battle.

Also, player slots in general, could you set up a map with an outnumbered US force being raided and give them more heavy weapons and air strikes in exchange for example?.

Reactions: dead_man
I was wondering if weapons and roles will be allocated as they are now, or if the level designer will be able to choose and limit them? For example no RPG class on one map, or more LMGs on another. Being able to vary the number and type of classes to suit a particular time frame or battle.

Also, player slots in general, could you set up a map with an outnumbered US force being raided and give them more heavy weapons and air strikes in exchange for example?.

Yeah, this is the main thing I'm worried about...

Upvote 0