ROHos vs. Stalingrad pictorial comparison (large pics 56k death)

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Hans_klempner

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 8, 2006
Let's appreciate the awsome work of TW, for putting a great effort in to make the places look realistic, both on and off the maps.

I had some historic images and I cropped them together with in-game screenshots.
Naturally there has been several extra objects and buildings added to make the gameplay flow better, but even still tremendous job gents!

Spartanovka.jpg

grainsilo1.jpg

grainsilo2.jpg

Grainsilo3.jpg

grainsilo4.jpg

Univermag.jpg

Fallenheroeswestward.jpg

Fallenheroeseastward.jpg

TsaritsynFirestation.jpg

trainstation1.jpg

trainstation2.jpg

trainstation3.jpg

Trainstation4.jpg

Trainstation5.jpg

Britney Federline

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Yes, nice going! If you have more pics, you might want to spread them around the mapping section of the forums to inspire the modding community.

BL4Z3>FAS>

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 13, 2005
Ive seen some of these & some different ones Im always amazed that they can bring this places back to life so well , imagine what technology will be able to do in 20 years !

-Reducto--+

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 3, 2011
Amazing, thanks for putting those together. It's pretty inspiring.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what other battles Tripwire adds to the RO series.

Hans_klempner

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 8, 2006
Can't tell which is the game and which isn't HELP!"

I understand you, looking at some of the screenshots.

But please note, that some objects are WAAAYY off the playing area, and obviously the textures are low quality, not to mention I can't run the game on ultra.

But still, TWI bothered to put objects in that could be viewed from a distance !in the gaming area! and generally everything is in good geographic order.