• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

RoBoT's Maps Collection

RoBoT

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 21, 2009
Syria
I thought of making this thread to keep my maps around and not getting lost, also to include my future maps in this thread later. I hope nobody mind about that :D

R-Mappackv1.0
(KF-Streetv3-CE was removed)

=====================( WaveBased )=====================

KF-Streetv3-Fix

= Download =

= Thread =

= Info =
It was one of the first custom maps since Killing Floor Retail released, then its been
updated to version 3 + fix when the first 2 new weapons released in the game (AK47+Katana).

KF-Streetv3-CE

= Download =

= Thread =

= Info =
It's the same map as KF-Streetv3 as you can see, just in snow version made it for Xmas Event
with the custom specimens, including few tweaks and fixes in the map.

KF-Cabin[WB]

= Download =

= Thread =

= Info =
This is the best map I've made so far, made it so detailed with great lighting as bedlam
and one of most maps painful in the A$$ ! also its the one of
darkest maps in KF (less darker than LightsOut maps), its recommended for hardcore & horror fans.

KF-Purplish

= Download =

= Thread =

= Info =
A new map released with the new weapons on 7th Dec 2011, giving the spooky feelings from KF mod.

KF-TheHallway

= Download =

= Thread =

= Info =
My first sci-fi theme map about long dark hallway where zeds comes from both sides!
dont worry! you wont get lost!

KF-Killing-V

= Download =

= Thread =

= Info =
Special map for valentine's day

KF-CryOnFloor

= Download =

= Thread =

= Info =
Inspired by Cry of Fear and Afraid of Monsters (Half Life mods)

=====================( ObjectiveMode )=====================

KFO-Haunted-Hotel

= Download =

= Thread =

= Info =
A Horrific Objective map Inspired by an Indie game called "Damned"

=====================( SurvivalMode )=====================

KF-Suvival[v2]

= Download =

= Thread =

= Info =
KF-Survival was the first map made with endless wave of specimens that you can't win it at all,
it's been released with KF-Streetv3 in 1 pack as been called 2Maps.rar (nothing special about it),
then after a year its been updated to v2 with more awesome graphic and lighting
and more balance than the 1st version.

=====================( BarricadeMode )=====================

KF-Offices[BT]
(not actually my map, just the mod)

= Download =

= Thread =

= Info =
This is one of Official maps but with a different gamemode idea where the player have to barricade
by welding the fences and search for the other players to survive. Check Old Thread link for more info.

=====================( TopviewMode )=====================

KF-RainyDay

= Download =

= Thread =

= Info =
This map has a different gameplay where you play your character from Topview like Alien Swarm game.

Last edited:

RoBoT

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 21, 2009
Syria
=====================( GunMode )=====================

GG-Streetv2

= Download =

= Thread =

= Info =
First GunGame map I make using KF-Streetv3.

GG-Purplish

= Download =

= Thread =

= Info =
Another GunGame map using KF-Puplish to give fog fight feeling.

GG-CamoTime

= Download =

= Thread =

= Info =
Grab your weapon get into the forest, its camo time!

Last edited:

RoBoT

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 21, 2009
Syria
haha thx! and yeah I have them in my steam profile :p

Last edited:

RoBoT

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 21, 2009
Syria
Hello guys,
i just posted this to let you know that me and this thread aren't dead and im still mapping but really slowly, here is the whole map from top

Reactions: KiCk3R

RoBoT

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 21, 2009
Syria
gave a rest to the custom gameplay maps to finish wavebased new map KF-Purplish

YoYoBatty

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 17, 2009
Canada
AHAHAHAHA KF-RAINYDAY

AHAHAHAHAA! NO SERIOUSLY YOU ALMOST HAD ME THERE! AHAHAHA!

oh man....

AHAHHAHAHA RAIN + DAY * LONDON = AHAHAHAHAHA

More like KF-Day or KF-RegularDay because when is there ever a time in London when the Streets are covered in Water or the clouds aren't pouring tears? Seriousness: These are bunch of amazing maps here mate! I gotta hand it to you, I'm very impressed by the amount of detail you put into these!

Last edited:

KaiserKuns

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 4, 2011
RoBoT, I would like to ask you if it was okay if I posted an updated version of your KF-Survival map? I added the new guns to the gun room and tweaked the music start trigger a tad so the music is on queue with the spawning of the specimens. If you want I can send it to you and you can post it.

NNFX

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 25, 2014
Hey RoBot, I just read your Name and noticed the "Maps Collection" Link and in the next Moment I did wonder if it wasn`t your Map "CryOnFloor"...
Yea it was!

Just wanted to say it

Ohio_Rockstar

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 9, 2015
I am definitely going to check them out! Especially the sci-fi one. Im looking for inspiration. These are KF-2 maps? Right?