• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Updating Coming Today

So you basicly took or $8 extra for the DDE and said thanks for nothing! This company blows!
It's still available, to the Assault class. Which makes up 6 (probably more) slots. You're lucky they didn't limit it to Elite Rifleman or create an Elite Assault class.

Honestly some of the people here are the stupidest I've ever seen. The worst thing is these type of people are listened to whilst the majority are ignored.

Upvote 0
It's still available, to the Assault class. Which makes up 6 (probably more) slots. You're lucky they didn't limit it to Elite Rifleman or create an Elite Assault class.

Honestly some of the people here are the stupidest I've ever seen. The worst thing is these type of people are listened to whilst the majority are ignored.

To be honest, he has a point, With the new patch Assault is taken pretty much always first for Axis now, and I try to avoid 64 player servers as its nothing but a blood bath for these small maps, so in 32 its like 2-4 Assault. Usually always taken first off. In a way, they did take our $10 and steal it. We paid for a unlock that we will barely get to use. I could have waited months to unlock it and save my $10. By then BF3 be out, so who the heck will remember RO2...

I got the DDE because I enjoy the look and love the MKB. Maybe i am a little spoiled from BF, but i for one, would like to use something I paid for. Not trying to fight over the spot to use a gun for the $10 i paid for. People are Vote kicking for the spot FFS, something is obviously wrong....

Either way, i dont care, but TW really did drop the ball and screw every single DDE over, if anything I think we should get a refund of $10 to all DDE buyers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I got the DDE because I enjoy the look and love the MKB. Maybe i am a little spoiled from BF, but i for one, would like to use something I paid for. Not trying to fight over the spot to use a gun for the $10 i paid for. People are Vote kicking for the spot FFS, something is obviously wrong....

Tough ****. It's a rare gun that a lot of people want to use. You should have to fight over it.

Upvote 0
To be honest, he has a point, With the new patch Assault is taken pretty much always first for Axis now, and I try to avoid 64 player servers as its nothing but a blood bath for these small maps, so in 32 its like 2-4 Assault. Usually always taken first off. In a way, they did take our $10 and steal it. We paid for a unlock that we will barely get to use. I could have waited months to unlock it and save my $10. By then BF3 be out, so who the heck will remember RO2...

Either way, i dont care, but TW really did drop the ball and screw every single DDE over, if anything I think we should get a refund of $10 to all DDE buyers.
Did you really think that the unlocked weapons would be available to all classes? Were you not aware that the game has classes and only specific weapons are available to specific classes. There's no real excuse for not knowing that and it's integral to the game.

I think in Firefight mode there's no classes and everything is unlimited, so you can still use it all the time there. I've never actually played Firefight/TDM so I don't know for sure.

Upvote 0

I paid for DDE not for the unlocks but for the entire package.

I played about 10 to 15 hours of beta and it was quite enjoyable.

I can always get the MKB... but I don't because I mostly play allies... I like the challenge and I like the rifles... But I do enjoy picking up an MKB on the floor.

Point is, MKB is an unlock that you have unlocked and access to it.
It is only 1 of the features that came with DDE for a measly 8 to 10$

I also still played RO before beta of RO2 and I do see myself still playing RO... so RO2 will not be forgotten after Battlefield3 or COD comes out...

When Battlefield3 comes out, quite a few people will go to BF3, and out of those, quite a few will come back to RO...

They are different games for different people or even different moods.

To me BF/COD is always just more of the same.

Upvote 0