[RO2/RS]Tip size

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Extension7

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 22, 2010
East Coast USA
www.createphpbb.com
The tips in this game are pretty nice addition, especially since there are some new features in Rising Storm as well. But it'd be nice if it wasn't so... intrusive? The box seems fairly large, a reduction is needed IMO.

Thanks for the additions though. ;)

Moskeeto

Dec 29, 2011
The tips in this game are pretty nice addition, especially since there are some new features in Rising Storm as well. But it'd be nice if it wasn't so... intrusive? The box seems fairly large, a reduction is needed IMO.

Thanks for the additions though. ;)

I do think they need to be large enough for newbie players to notice them, but they also need to not cover up the inventory. Perhaps if the inventory items are put in front of the hints?

=GG= Mr Moe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2006
Newton, NJ
The tips are a nice addition for new players, but yes, they actually interfere with the game being so big and placed where they are.

=GG= Mr Moe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2006
Newton, NJ
The TIPS/Hints etc.... can be turned OFF in the player's config menu.

Yes, they can. But like setting my sound from 32 to 128, I had to do it several times before it actually took hold in the game because changing the settings failed :p

And yes, that was even with restarting the game and Steam :D

Floyd

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 19, 2006
Waterproof
www.ro50pc.net
I was told that for the current beta test the tips were always on (not by a developer but a beta tester). I tried several times in the menu and they wouldn't stick. Perhaps I'll keep trying....:cool:

And yes, the interfere with the inventory selection at the most inopportune times...:eek: