• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2/RS Native voice translations?

Ayures

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 4, 2014
So, I like keeping RO2 on native voices for immersion purposes (and the accents feel silly) and RS doesn't have an option for a bad Japanese accent. Does anybody have any translations (along with transliterations and maybe original language text for JP/RU) for the lines that are yelled out? Yeah, with most of them, you can kind of get the gist of it by the way it's said, but I'd like to learn exactly what it is.

This is all I've found so far (mostly copied from the Steam forum):

Japanese said:
大丈夫か?daijoubu ka? means: Are you ok? mostly when you die you hear this or when you are heavily under fire..

おい、辞めろこいつは味方だ!Oi, yamero koitsu ha mikata da! means: Hey stop you fool he's an ally! the word saids itself..
辞めなさい!Yame nasai! means: Stop it! also this is obviously unless your brains are limited and don't understand what stop means..

やった!yatta! よし!yoshi! means: alright! and not hooray like blazin said..hooray is a yell while alright is more like roger and is an affirmation..

行け!ike! means: go for it! go!

逃げろ!nigero! means: Scram! / Run!

死ね!Shine! means: Die!

しくしょやれた!Shikusho yareta! means: Damn, i am hit!

しくしょ仲間をやれた!Shikusho nakama wo yareta! means: Dammit, they hit a friend/brother-in-arms/fellow soldier.. Nakama means actually friend but in WWII this had a slightly different meaning

お母さん/お母ちゃん!Okaasan/Okaachan! means: Mother! this you hear when you die it implicates that most of Japanese soldiers were only kids. Actually kids who already could shoot better than the US troops because the age for enlisting in US army was above 16.. while in Japan in the middle of the war and near the end of the defeating war it was starting at 15y.o

スナイパーだ!Sunaipa- da! means: Sniper!!

敵は近いだ!Teki ha chikai da! means: Enemy is close!

天皇陛下万歳!Tennou Heika Banzai! means: May the Emperor live thousand years! (is a war cry actually for raising self spirit and not a stupid suicide yell like some idiots claim here) This is only heared in Banzai mode didn't hear it after 10 kills..

突撃だ!Totsugeki da! means: Attack! (MY FAVOURITE PHRASE )

野蛮人!Yabanjin! means: Barbarian / savages (for the americans)

アメリカン野郎!Amerikan yarou! means: American dog! (great sentence here, didn't heared this one in Battlefield 1942/1943 or CoD WaW or MoH Pacific)
["Emericenjaro" is what japanese is in japanese] (dude seriously.. check your sources) Japanese in Japanese is Nihongo 日本語 That's why there is 日本 nihon/nippon written all over the place and soldiers..

アメーコウame-kou is a slangue for cowboys indeed but Yankees or Yanks is better since they all have the same meaning wich is again: Americans... ;)

A grenade is called 手榴弾 Teryuudan in the game a gunner says: おい、手榴弾を貸せくれ!Oi,teryuudan kaise kure! means: yo, lend/throw me a grenade!

大砲!/ 砲兵!Taihou! Houhei! means: Artillery!!

了解!Ryoukai! means: Chrystal clear! / Understood!

クソたれ!Kusotare! means: S H I T! (just as simple as that lol)

痛い!助けて!Itai! Tasukete! It hurts! Help me!

爆弾 - Bakudan means "Bomb"
煙幕 - Enmaku "Smoke screen"
砲撃 - Hōgeki "Artillery strike"
歩兵 - Hohē "Infantry"
機関銃 - Kikanjū "Machine Gun"
梱包爆弾 - Konpō Bakudan (for short "Kombaku") "Satchel Charge"
工兵 - Kōhē "Engineer"
戦車 - Sensha "Tank"
狙撃兵 - Sogekihē "Sniper"
装甲車 - Sōkōsha "Armored Car"
手りゅう弾 - Teryūdan (or Shuryūdan) "Hand Grenade"
敵 - Teki "Enemy"
敵軍 - Tekigun "Enemy forces"
偵察機 - Tēsatsuki "Recon plane"

German said:
Granate = grenade
Scharfsch

trying to remember any that I can off the top of my head.

Squadleaders usually yell "Wir erobern das Gebiet fuer Deutschland" Which means "we conquer/take the area/point for Germany"
Mein Gott= my god

I could swear that I heard a "Lecken mein arschloch du russe ratte" which basically means lick my butt you russian rat, but I could be mishearing it as it's a rare occurrence.

"wo ist die maschinengewehr?" = Where is the machinegun(er)?

Can't remember any else at this time. After a while they just become "in the moment" phrases that you use and forget.

Upvote 0
I could swear that I heard a "Lecken mein arschloch du russe ratte" which basically means lick my butt you russian rat, but I could be mishearing it as it's a rare occurrence.

Slightly misheard yes. He says, "Leck mein Arsch du feige Ratte", which means "lick my a-- you cowardly rat". They also say "Feige Ratte" (cowardly rat) by itself.

Upvote 0
Убью всех сук до единым - Ill kill each and every bastard(Its part of the taunts;said randomly)

Я ранен.Вперед.В атаку - Im hit.Forward.Attack.(Happens in slow death)

Мама,прости меня - Mom,forgive me.(You can hear that sometimes when there is a fallen teammate)

Каждый секунд в Сталинграде убивают фрица.Тик-так,тик-так - Every second a fritz gets killed in Stalingrad.Tick-tack,tick-tack (Its part of the taunts;said randomly)

Спасибо,брат - Thanks,brother

Прошу прощение - Im sorry

Фашисткие недоноски - Half-baked Fascists !

Соберу в свою могилу как можнo больше фрица - Ill take with me as many Germans as i can to the grave.

Фашистская сволочь вторглась на нашу землю.Они убивают безжалостно и безпощадно.Мы будем сражатся.Они узнают как сильна родина Мать.В атаку! - The Fascist scum invaded our land.They kill without mercy and without remorse.We will fight back.They will learn how powerful our Motherland is.Attack ! (This is one of the speeches at the beginning of the match)

These are the only that come to my mind.More than 2 weeks have passed since i last played RO2.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Бей фашисткой сволочь! - Kill the Fascist bastard

Убит на гады! - Kill the Bastards

Армии ни шагу назад! - Army Not a step back

Победа или смерть контратаку! - Victory or Death! Counterattack!

Держат оборону приказ Сталина! - Defense order Stalin

Снайпер! Фашистких снайпер! - Sniper Fascist Sniper!

I know how to say some Russian but I dunno how to spell them though.

Upvote 0
Проклятие мразь! - One of the taunts

Немецкий пехота! - German infantry

Нужна артподерржка бытро! - Need artillery support faster

Победа будет за нами Товарищ командир! - Victory will be ours comrade commander!

Атаку! за родину! ура! - Attack for the mother land URA!

Смерть фашистов! - Die Fascist!

Смерть фашистких захватчиков! - Death to Fascist invaders!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
does anybody know the right translation for the voiceline the russians might say when tired from running?
it sounds like this kinda I don't fully remember
"Idith idith, jet tri dakhnut par sekunD"
I'm not sure about the "jet tri dakhnut" part and the sekunD is with a big "D" because I'm not sure if it's a hard emphasis on the D or it has a o"o" at the end

Upvote 0
does anybody know the right translation for the voiceline the russians might say when tired from running?
it sounds like this kinda I don't fully remember
"Idith idith, jet tri dakhnut par sekunD"
I'm not sure about the "jet tri dakhnut" part and the sekunD is with a big "D" because I'm not sure if it's a hard emphasis on the D or it has a o"o" at the end
He says: "Идите, идите, а я еще передохну пару секунд". Literally means "go,go, but I'll have a rest for a few seconds"

Upvote 0