• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

RO2 Release Date

Nar6

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 1, 2010
France
I have prayed gods every day to hear THIS DATE ! ^^
Moreover, only two days after my birthday.. :) And now i know what to ask :p

More seriously :

40$ ? does it mean it will cost about 30-40

Reactions: nebsif

fredkruge

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 19, 2009
Canada
Ill pay 200$ right now to get a copy

*screams like a little girl*

I WANT MY COPYYYYYY :D. Could I get the game 4 days early? my birthday is august 26th :p

origination

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 30, 2010
Great to see a release date finally.

By chances is there any contest to win a free copy for us Poor people that be broke come release day? Can't wait to play this, even if I don't have internet at that time, would just hate for my bad budget to get in the way!

Snake101st

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 21, 2011
Date is updated on Steam, but still no preorder... Im going to buy one for me and one for my brother as a birthday present as soon as its available! :D

murderous_eagle

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
I say, this is good news chaps!
*adjust monocle*
Now I must attend to something
*leaves room*
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kablooie!

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 21, 2010
toronto
So, a game with a ton of content, dedication to both the game and fans; lasting support, and most likely free DLC for $40?

I suppose if I was the owner of specific companies (EA, Activision) I would charge $60 for this game, $5 per realistic feature, (because we can't just have that in the game already for free, right?) $15 for day 1 DLC that could of already been on the disc, and DLC later on for $15 each.

Yeah, you guys are nuts! Minimum $80 sounds about right.
I'm pretty sure they know what they're doing.

Darrosquall

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 28, 2009
oh my god, I am happy, because I am fan. It is so nerd but it is the truth. :D Tanti italiani a postare, allora non sono solo, **** yeaaaaaaaah :D

PREORDER, PREORDER,PREORDER,PREORDER!