• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Release Date

At first, it really sounded too good to be true. We've seen so little of the game, that I was under the impression that game was a bit off from being done. Tripwire isn't rushing it you think? The price is also very supprising. In any case, it's very good news and I'm excited.

i don't think it's a rush

I think we've seen so little because there has been a lot of hype from the big companies at various conventions with the mainstream titles (Battlefield, CoD, etc)

I think TWI is waiting for things to quite down with the big boys and then throw in some guerrilla tactics promotion and content when it'll be noticed

Upvote 0
40$ is a steal indeed !
For all the ones wanting to pay more to support Tripwire I'd say buy 2 copy's through Steam: 1 for yourself and one you give to someone you want to invite to play RO. Supports Tripwire + expands the community ! :)

100% I will buy 2 copy's through Steam: one for myself and one for the steam account of my son.We already have two copy of Red Orchestra:Ostfront 41-45 :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reactions: ForgottenHero
Upvote 0
Upvote 0