• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Free weekend/Guest pass

origination

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
I am currently broke at the moment as I knew I would when this game rolled around.

Is there any chance of a free weekend sometime soon to sample the game?

Also I am wondering if the game came with guest passes when purchased on steam that people could send to friends? I would much appreciative if somebody could throw me one if possible. I would also like to know about this for when I eventually do buy the game.

Ah right. Well thanks for the information guys.

I don't suppose somebody on the forums would be so kind as to let me borrow their steam account for the day to sample the game? No? Worth a shot. I'll put up my arma2/mw2/l4d2 account as collateral if your worried I am some thief asshole. I really want to try this game out at least once. I have recently listed my gaming PC on craigslist for sale and had a good offer. The guy wants to pick it up by Friday so I may indeed end up selling it, just desperate to test this game out before then if I decide to sell.

thanks again for the helpful responses.

Upvote 0