• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

RO2 Beta Update Changelog - September 8

Beamerina

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 30, 2011
Did they change the PPSH weapon stats? I used to have lvl 30 but log on and find a lvl 18 waiting for me.

Raquel

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 27, 2011
Portugal
This patch improved performance alot for me

also the new maps are superb!

Thanks TWI :D

Do the tabs in the server browser allow for sorting yet?
Yes.

In order to get the RO1 player bayonet bonus, do I:

A: Need to have it installed prior to the beta download?

B: Can I reinstall my RO1 in order to get this upgrade?

I also purchased my RO2 with the discount for a person who already owns RO1 if that helps too.
You dont need to have ro1 installed, as long its in your game library you'll get the bonuses from it.

Last edited:

teemu92

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 31, 2011
Finland
www.youtube.com
Looks good guys, but please look into demo recording, its a must have for me, i seriously dont have that much fun playing a game if i can not record & make videos of it.

NO playing with fraps is not a option, end of story.

Aetius

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 31, 2011
Wow go Tripwire! Glad that turning into a wall while prone screen glitch is fixed. Drove me crazy.

PsYcHo126

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 16, 2011
Germany
Had no time to try it out, downloading the patch now :p But im going to sleep now and try it out later. But I like what im reading here :) Seems like the frames are better now for most peoples, good job Tripwire!

wikchi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 22, 2011
Looks good but i cant find any servers, their all empty for me (server browser reports wrong player count and ping)

Reactions: Stephen

BozzCollin

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 24, 2011
I told y'all that there would be higher graphical settings in the full version, y'all didn't believe me. Tsk, Tsk, well, i hope my rig can max it!

Reactions: Spindle

Empty Box

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 2, 2011
Look for playclaw, i used it and had almost zero performance hit.
I'm not concerned with performance hit, I can play with Fraps just fine... What I don't like is sorting through countless videos that have been split every 4 GB for that one spawn or clip that was interesting.

Patch broke the connections, but I am sure that will iron out on my end (my connection is being goofy ish it seems tonight) or be corrected in a hotfix. Performance is better, which is nice. Still behind what I would expect a bit, but it's within realm, so I'm content. :)