• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Beta Update Changelog - September 8

Yeah, I had a feeling that's what it was. I'm just curious why it only effects RO2 for me?

I actually had this problem with Team Fortress 2 and some other games with a different router I had. So I changed routers and it solved the problem but now it's back with RO2.
Yep ONLY RO2 does this for me, and I don't have access to my router. Lame.

Upvote 0
the server list still seems a bit broken, for example i can join a server, which states there are a number of players on 'xx map' I join, its a different map with no players, so i back out to the server browser and nothing comes up, reboot game, server list loads again. seems like it only wants to show me the out of date list once.

Upvote 0
The windows in pavlov's house a bit messed up if you try to use an MG on them. In particular there is one with a space heater in front of it and a little whole overlooking one of the territory buildings in the same room. If you try to use it your gun is at the space hater's level, looking into the wall just below the window itself.

Upvote 0